Mayer

• Anybody notice Mayer in the box roll his eyes at the tv camera at half time AFTER the coaching squad had left the box?
    Good one Mayer great support for your club.

• I also noticed "Jabba the hut " sitting next to Potts.
    Probably trying to work out who was the worst player for Canterbury so we can sign him up for next year.

• @Irvine:

I also noticed "Jabba the hut " sitting next to Potts.
    Probably trying to work out who was the worst player for Canterbury so we can sign him up for next year.

That lard donut couldn’t even move under his own weight from the look of it last night. We really need him gone from the club asap.

• @TigerMoz:

Anybody notice Mayer in the box roll his eyes at the tv camera at half time AFTER the coaching squad had left the box?

I didn’t see it but if so it is a major sign of disrespect. Does he have even half a clue? A clip of that should be shown to the players and to the board to demonstrate the quality of our CEO.

I suppose fair is fair, we’re all rolling our eyes (figuratively) at him.

• I more than agree Willow but please can someone tell me How he has survived for so long ?
    Our recruitment is just diabolical.
    His failure to identify talent like Tim Lafai who played for Campbelltown Eagles and was in Western Suburbs Magpies’ Harold Matthews shows how useless this guy is.

• Banned

Wonder why wd was there In the first place. He not usually with coaches.

• @Irvine:

I more than agree Willow but please can someone tell me How he has survived for so long ?
    His failure to identify talent like Tim Lafai who played for Campbelltown Eagles and was in Western Suburbs Magpies’ Harold Matthews shows how useless this guy is.

He must have compromising photographs of the board members or some sort of ‘get out of jail’ card.

• @littletiger:

Wonder why wd was there In the first place. He not usually with coaches.

Potter had a bucket of KFC under the desk … Mayer has a nose like a blood hound !

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

• Banned

McDonnell is probably contemplating a move for his son.

• @TigerMoz:

Anybody notice Mayer in the box roll his eyes at the tv camera at half time AFTER the coaching squad had left the box?

I noticed him looking dejected and slumped in his seat. Not a great look for a CEO to be doing.(Slumping that is) i also saw Potter in the coaches box yelling and mouthing a four letter word?? Never seen him yell before LOL. Good on him…

• Mayer, in your face in the good times, nowhere to be found in the hard times. Must have started his working life selling cars on Parramatta rd!!!

AS for our famous recruitment guru, coaches come and go, CEO’s come and go but not our man Macka, he is glued to the joint.

I pray for the big broom

• @willow:

@Irvine:

I more than agree Willow but please can someone tell me How he has survived for so long ?

He must have compromising photographs of the board members or some sort of ‘get out of jail’ card.

Or maybe he is just in with the right people …. an all too familiar scenario at our club unfortunately.

• Quote Supercoach “I pray for the big broom”

Amen brother Amen!

• @Irvine:

This is getting ridiculous.

His inability to recruit a player who had signed for another club a couple of years before Mayer joined the Tigers is somehow his fault too? :crazy

• @Balmain Boy:

@Irvine:

This is getting ridiculous.

His inability to recruit a player who had signed for another club a couple of years before Mayer joined the Tigers is somehow his fault too? :crazy

Bahaha!

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

Recent Topics