Possible positional changes 2015

• Could Austin play Lock (13), Tigers already want Brooks and Moses in the halves so his only options are centre or lock (he is already just under 100kg so size isn’t an issue)
    Could Akauola play centres (I remember him havin a great offload to Simona in his second game).
    We are down in locks (13) this yr with Anasta and Fulton and Blair nor Sirro are not locks either or does Lawrence fit the bill? Lawrence has more mistakes in his game than most playmakers which is unacceptable as a hole runner (brooks has played more games this yr with less mistakes and he touches the ball 5 times more.)
    1 - Teddy
    2 - Noffa
    3 - Akauloa
    4 - Simona
    5 - Richards
    6 - Mosses
    7 - Brooks
    8 - Woods (114kg)
    9 - Farah
    10 - Seumanufangai (114kg)
    11 - Sirro (109kg)
    12 - Blair (111kg)
    13 - Austin/Lawrence (99kg)
    14 - Taupa (112kg)
    15 - Lodge (110kg)
    16 - Gavet (108kg)
    17 - Sue (107kg)
    18 - Thompson

• Banned

I could toy with the idea of Akauola in the centres but not Austin at lock.

• Best backrower as 18th man…logic

• Galloway undoubtedly starts at 10 when fit.

Theres absolutely no point arguing over that or putting up lineups where hes in NSW Cup because it simply wont happen. If you want to have a look at what happens when you have a bunch of inexperienced forwards playing 1st grade watch some 2013 replays of the tigers.

• look at some of the other teams locks
    manly - Buhrer
    Cowboys - Hall
    Melbourne - Hinchcliife
    or the massive locks
    Burgess, Thaiday, Gallen, Bird, Paulo
    I may be a poor judge but there is something about Austin that I really like and I want him on the field

• Austin may as well be shopped around. I don’t like seeing us stuff him about for players who are not ready in the slightest and him starting to go in to his prime.

Replace him with someone who is already a lock.

• I’d write Patty off now, pencil in his replacement for 2015. Best case would be he starts the season but eventually might be sitting out. His body isnt getting any younger.

Would love to see the same talent in a upcoming 19 year old though.

• 1 New board
    2 New CEO
    3 New Coach
    4 New training facilities
    5 New strength and conditioning professionals with proper qualifications (not off the back of a corn flakes packet)
    that is a start with the possible positional changes for 2015

• Simona to wing.

• Akauloa is a good player but he is not a good centre. Keep him in the forwards and let him do what he does best - run hard and fast !

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

• @Roysta59:

look at some of the other teams locks
    manly - Buhrer
    Cowboys - Hall
    Melbourne - Hinchcliife
    or the massive locks
    Burgess, Thaiday, Gallen, Bird, Paulo
    I may be a poor judge but there is something about Austin that I really like and I want him on the field

Bring him on as a super sub and play him at 9 and Farah in the 13 role

• Lawrence may be worth a try at lock…

• But then I think Blair’s been at his best there this year without question…

• Akauola looks like he might just be fast enough and strong enough for centre, if his defence is also up to it…

• I agree Simona to the Wing.

Recent Topics