Look at Parra now ?

• It’s amazing to think Parra have been Wooden Spooners the last 2 years in a row and in return will more than likely play Semi Final Footy , god it’s been a few years for us now .
    Would you take the Wooden Spoon 1 year for a shot at Semi Final Footy the following year ?
    Brad Arthur has done admirably and seems like his got the personality and the no nonsense approach is rubbing of on his players and seems like the type that doesn’t take crap along the way .
    Maybe that’s where Potter is failing they are walking all over him and has no authority about him ,it seems that way ?

• We’re just a shit team !

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

• We haven’t got a Jarryd Hayne

• The one thing I’m proud about being a WESTS TIGER is that we haven’t won a spoon EVER.

For some reason, id be happy for us to not win a premiership again if we keep that record.

• @tig_prmz:

The one thing I’m proud about being a WESTS TIGER is that we haven’t won a spoon EVER.

For some reason, id be happy for us to not win a premiership again if we keep that record.

Yeah the same proud that we never won the spoon, but as for the Premiership bit no way i want to taste that again.

• @jctiger:

We haven’t got a Jarryd Hayne

We’ve got to many kids in our team at once .
    We’ve got to many old hacks in our team …anasta / halatau / Richards /Lawrence .
    We’ve got a team that’s not match fit .
    We’ve got a team that’s once scored upon give up.
    We’ve got a team with no pride .
    We’ve got bugger all chance of winning our last games !!

• my brother in law is a massive Parra supporter and haven’t heard from him for a while , he’s just saving it up for the end of the year then his going to give it to me like no tomorrow , but as soon as i bring up 2005 it’s game over 😆 😆 😆 :sign:

• Parra have had a pretty injury free run compared to the Tigers and when they did have a serious injury to an important player (Peats ) they replaced him with someone of a similar ability (De Gois)

That is the huge difference between the sides

Players are prepared to go to the Eels

Players won’t touch the Tigers with a ten foot pool

• 😃 We may not have a Jarryd Hane, but we have got Tedesco,Simona,Nofaluma, Moses and Brooks.If we can keep them all injury free and healthy in 2015 then I think everything will look a whole lot better for the Wests Tigers team and for coach Potter (if they keep him….I hope so) add a really experienced centre and forward and I think we can give the finals a good shake. 🙏

• Banned

Chin up Peap…with the changes in the wind and a fair run with injuries in 2015 we WILL be competitive next year…and give the 8 a real shake

• @alexaki:

Chin up Peap…with the changes in the wind and a fair run with injuries in 2015 we WILL be competitive next year…and give the 8 a real shake

But the longer the new board strings along the less players that might be available for 2015 will be available

We need to bring some players in for 2015 or we will face the same issues in 2015

Its that simple

• @happy tiger:

@alexaki:

But the longer the new board strings along the less players that might be available for 2015 will be available

We need to bring some players in for 2015 or we will face the same issues in 2015

Its that simple

Yeah that is it when we are injury free i do believe we are a damn good team , but when we get a couple of injuries we are to inexperienced to back the players that are injured (young kids) , also around Origin time when we can do with that experience coming in to replace our Rep players

• Coming from someone who can’t stand Parra, i’d rather not thanks.

• Comparisons between Parramatta and WT could only be made by someone that only watches RL on TV when they stumble on a game while channel surfing, a league fan knows there are no comparisons. Parramatta can blow loots, they have a heavy bank roll, while we blow everything except we don’t have there loot.

Recent Topics