Brent Read says James Tedesco has re-signed

So for everyone who keeps saying it isn’t official you can knock it off.

Joe McCord ‏@josephcmccord Aug 22
@brentread_7 hey I have a question for you sir. Has Tedesco actually re-signed? There has been no formal announcement since he reneged?

Brent Read ‏@brentread_7 23h
@josephcmccord pretty sure it got announced. Either way, he is done

Brent Read is Mr. Scoop so he’d know.

So where is the Official announcement?

Very good.
Can’t wait to see who replaces him for 80% of next year when hes injured.

I’ll wait for the official announcement.

Whose Brent Read anyway?

So how long have we signed him for that’s what i like to know? Anyone know?

@foreveratiger:

So how long have we signed him for that’s what i like to know? Anyone know?

Ask rottfield

Its how we roll

Wouldn’t waste my breath on the bloke + don’t read the Telecrap

I know there hasn’t been an official announcement of his re-signing, but I thought it was kind of implied by the renege story (he reneged to stay with us).

@Marshall_magic:

I know there hasn’t been an official announcement of his re-signing, but I thought it was kind of implied by the renege story (he reneged to stay with us).

My thoughts also.
I never expected them to make an official announcement after putting pen to paper.

Brent Read writes for The Australian and is a Triple M Rugby League presenter. He’s also Mr. Scoop.

He was quite definitive. If someone who is around it 24/7 is of the opinion that it’s happened then it’s happened okay.

Yet blokes like Fine, Akaoula, Graham, Nofoaluma, Sironen, and Seumanufagai get official Announcements…but you don’t expect one for Tedesco…OK

@Sabre:

@Marshall_magic:

My thoughts also.
I never expected them to make an official announcement after putting pen to paper.

I also thought this hence why I am trying to find a definitive answer so I can stop reading about how he hasn’t.

@Demps:

Very good.
Can’t wait to see who replaces him for 80% of next year when hes injured.

Bwahahaha. So freakin true

I think you answered your own question there Mac……

Don’t believe anyone unless it is from the club itself. Maybe they are having second thoughts in regard to him being injury prone.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.