The Crazy Things People Do

• Banned

Man caught on camera kissing crocodile

A tourist has captured a video of a man kissing a massive crocodile.

The man can be seen approaching the gigantic crocodile as he wades out into a river in Costa Rica.

He splashed it a few times and then put his hand under its jaw, lift its head up and gave it a kiss right on its lips, before returning to safer grounds.

It is a wonder that this crazy man did not lose his head or any other body parts in this brave cuddle.

But the reptile showed no signs of human hunger, instead it even seemed to enjoy the close attention.

Could this man be a croc whisperer? Or is he the new Steve Irwin?

https://au.news.yahoo.com/world/a/24791542/man-caught-on-camera-kissing-crocodile/

Check out the video - bloody amazing, but what a nut job!

Now, I’ve actually swam with one (albeit I was in an acrylic glass tank) on a recent trip to the Northern Territory, but I’ve never tried kissing one 😆 Gotta wonder how the hell he did that.

I’d be interested to know what kind of daredevil (or just plain mad) stunts my fellow forum members have done during their lives. Maybe we can take a vote of who we think has done the craziest thing - first prize wins an egg beater 😆 Sorry, but since it’s a Wests Tigers forum, we can’t afford much 😉

• The man is nuts , i can’t say i have done anything Daredevilish. Going on the Rollercoaster at DreamWorld count for anything? 😉 😆

• I love a good rush, I did the Beqa dive in Fiji while I was there early this year. It’s basically a scuba trip where you dive with around 15 species of sharks completely un-caged (bulls, reefs, lemons) and was very lucky because I got to touch one of two Tiger sharks which come around once a month and just so happened to be there on the day. It was one of the most awesome sights to see them literally right in front of you, sometimes bumping into you and feeding them in the wild. The only thing stopping them from taking you out is some very experienced Fijian divers who only take knives and prod the sharks away with metal poles.

I told the girlfriend I was going fishing because she wouldn’t let me go haha. I didn’t tell her til I loaded up some photos (of the fish I caught) when I got back to the hotel.

One of the scariest an most surreal experience in my life.

The other was skydiving with a mate. I went tandum, everything was sweet until the Shute opened wrong and got twisted up. After about 30 seconds of a complete spiral it pulled open straight and we were fine. Nearly shat myself I must admit I thought I was a goner.

Id never kiss a croc but would love to do the cage dive.

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

• I’ve swam with nurse sharks and sting rays in a tank, driven a V8 racing car around Eastern creek raceway, taken a ride in a stunt plane ( the ones they use in the red bull stunt races), gone para sailing, been in a jet boat, are just some of the things I’ve done

• 😃 I asked my wife for a kiss the other night,would of been better off trying the croc… 😆 😆 😆 Wests Tigers now and forever

• Banned

Good stuff people, keep em coming. Lots of interesting and truly scary stunts there, but TrueTiger is winning so far - you really are game mate! 😆

Tigertye, the croc cage dive is great - you must try it. Though it might seem a bit tame after swimming with sharks unprotected 😲

• he learnt it from Steve Irwin

• 😃 @Flippedy,I threw that one in just to have a laugh.Many moons ago I was a member of the A.B.C.R.A.(Australian Bushmans Campdraft and Rodeo Association).I was asked to help in the arena and assist the chute boss in opening the bucking shutes during the bull ride …There was more crap on the top of the Shute gate than on the arena surface,and most of it was mine.Everything went fine until the second last ride of the night when a rider was tossed over the back of the bulls backside and I just caught his safety vest before he got pinned by the bull in the Shute,he went on and rode,but it was knee trembling stuff those bulls get fair dinkum and don’t have a sense of humour .keep up the good work Flippedy 😆

• @Flippedy:

Good stuff people, keep em coming. Lots of interesting and truly scary stunts there, but TrueTiger is winning so far - you really are game mate! 😆

Tigertye, the croc cage dive is great - you must try it. Though it might seem a bit tame after swimming with sharks unprotected 😲

I’ll definitely be giving it a go, but I must admit I’m 10x more scared of crocs than sharks. Where did you do the croc dive Flip?

• Used to go professional pig hunting with a bloke and another mate of his I met through a girl I was dating when I lived out at Moura (About 3 hours west of Rockhampton )

Because you are on actual properties you can’t take guns so its done with pigging dogs and knifes (the pigs feed on the Sorghum ) and any pigs caught are taken to a box at the many different towns and back then (early 90’s ) we’d get a dollar a kg for up to 60 kg $1.20 a kilo for up to 100kg and $1.40 a kg for over 100 kg

The meats are sent off to Europe and are prized because of their beautiful flavour because they are clean feeding

We used to go to places like Theodore ,Bauhinia and the outskirts of Moura and Baralaba

Many crazy nights I can remember vividly At times we would hit mobs of up to 60 wild pigs ( I kid you not ) and some were absolute monsters (will get to that story shortly ) We are talking about animals up to 200 kgs that can ran at 50kmh

As I was the least experienced I was the lucky soul that stood in the back of the ute and held the spottie CQ in the middle of winter gets below freezing and standing their when the pigs aren’t around can get extremely cold and boring

Couple of rules wherever the pigs and the dogs go you go So it can include swimming creeks ,everything not fun in the middle of winter

Two stories I remember that I thought my life might be in serious danger

The lesser of two , we hit a mob of about 20-30 pigs and I chased the wrong dog It was a great nose (scent )dogbut not a big dog It had grabbed a small sucker of about 15 kg and was really struggling and making a hell of a racket

But above that racket I could hear another noise in complete darkness I could hear this massive pig circling us running in a guess in about a 20-40 m circle I hear it straighten towards me miss me by about a metre and hit the dog and completely flattened the dog as it turned for me another dog hit this pig and it ran It went 115kg and I was in absolute prime state of about 85kg

The next story was just amazing About 5.00 am this morning we were coming through a cattle paddock and something about this particular cattle I hit with the spottie didn’t seem right

I was a monster pig that took us threw a entire property (we went 8 kilometres on foot and carried it back 8 kms on foot ) , killed 4 dogs almost got me twice and went 195kg The moment I actually thought I was really a goner was this (and again I did something stupid ) It had cleaned two of the dogs up and I’d decided to try and slow it down because it wasn’t letting me anywhere near its neck so I tried to hit it in the lungs and hit a rib instead with the blade and it just went rank with 8 dogs around it and got away If you are wondering where the other two blokes were was I was a fair bit quicker as I was still playing football and a fair bit fitter and beat them to it

Well the moment when I thought I was screwed was the pig had hit a small dam and was really slowing up and while it was battling the dogs I thought I would go around the other side and if by some miracle it made it out it would have the dogs still attached and be an easy kill

I’d never been to this property and this dam and it turns out it is quite shallow on the side I was standing , so it threw the dogs off and charged me and grazed my right leg with its tusk ,got 4 stitches and was the only injury I ever got to my right leg

The best night we ever had was 19 pigs that went a touch over 1300 kgs

I’ve bunji jumped before , but the buzz I got from pig hunting beat any buzz I got from anything else

Hope this wasn’t too boring or long winded comment , but as you can tell I loved it and if you ever get the chance give it a go

• 😃 @Happy,did you ever take any of the W.T. Board members hunting with you…they are really good with the knives… 😆 😆

• @TrueTiger:

😃 @Happy,did you ever take any of the W.T. Board members hunting with you…they are really good with the knives… 😆 😆

No but we could dress them up like pigs and let the dogs at them if you like 😉

• Many years ago , a friend and i did a road trip from Sydney to Cairns on motorcycles. My trusted Moto-Guzzy and i were following my friend on her Harley doing 170 km in torrential rain, drenched to the bone, in the darkest of nights, trying to get to our destination and a hot shower as quickly as we could. Still gives me shivers thinking back on it. We made it there in one piece, lol and had an awesome trip the rest of the way. :slight_smile:

• Banned

@tigertye:

@Flippedy:

I’ll definitely be giving it a go, but I must admit I’m 10x more scared of crocs than sharks. Where did you do the croc dive Flip?

At Crocosaurus Cove which is right in the heart of Darwin CBD. You can book the day and time of your dive online before you go if you want - check out the link below.

http://www.crocosauruscove.com/cage-of-death/

I actually ended up going in with 2 crocs (William & Kate lol) - William was very up close and personal, but Kate wasn’t the slightest bit interested in me and stayed asleep on the bottom of the enclosure the whole time 😆

I can understand your greater fear of crocs, considering they have the strongest bite of any living animal - 12 times stronger than a great white! But don’t worry mate they have never had anyone eaten at Crocosaurus Cove in 7 years - it’s perfectly safe, or so they tell me 😉

• follow wests tigers

Recent Topics