Kyle feldt

• this is one player I would like to see at the tigers, he is big strong, fast and can kick goals, I believe he would make a good centre.

• The tackle he made on GI was something special

Has had some injury issues , but you are right a talented kid

The Cowboys have a surplus supply of outside backs and second rowers

We should be targeting them , but again it comes down to whether they would want to be seen dead in a Tigers jersey

• I always really liked Feld and have never got why they gone with other options.

Thought he had a really good game on the weekend as well.

Would love to see him come here.

• Slight issue guys

Feldt is signed until 2017 with the Cows

• there are a huge number of these types of players running around and I believe offered a chance to play 1ST grade would come at a reasonable price. Penrith have been doing the same thing picking up players wanting a chance to play 1ST grade and look where they are. I believe I could come up with 4 backs and 4 forwards that would not cost us a arm or a leg, so why cant the so called recruitment officer at the tiger do the same.

• @happy tiger:

Slight issue guys

contracts mean NOTHING these days.

• @bp tiger:

@happy tiger:

Slight issue guys

contracts mean NOTHING these days.

Agree BP

But we are trying to talk him into leaving Townsville

Beautiful weather

Playing outside JT

Playing behind a forward pack of Tamou ,Scott ,Tamaulolo, Bolton ,

Playing in a backline that contains Morgan ,Moga ,Linnett

A board that supports it squad 1000 %

A good up and coming coach

Now compare that to the Tigers

We would have to offer Blair type dollars for him to change his mind

He has been earmarked by the Cowboys to take over from Tate for a while now

• These threads are always a let down. You see a name and think ‘‘gee have we made a signing?’’ no, just another member of the peanut gallery suggesting a player we should sign.

• @happy tiger:

Slight issue guys

Born and Bred Cowboy that has no interest in leaving… Would probably play for $50 a week if it means wearing that jersey!

Would be a great buy though 😦

• @GNR4LIFE:

These threads are always a let down. You see a name and think ‘‘gee have we made a signing?’’ no, just another member of the peanut gallery suggesting a player we should sign.

GNR when you see a name of someone you’ve never heard of or a player you wish you’d never heard of , then you’ll know we have signed someone 😉

• @happy tiger:

@GNR4LIFE:

These threads are always a let down. You see a name and think ‘‘gee have we made a signing?’’ no, just another member of the peanut gallery suggesting a player we should sign.

GNR when you see a name of someone you’ve never heard of or a player you wish you’d never heard of , then you’ll know we have signed someone 😉

The problem is Wests Tigers supporters do not have any gauge as to how much money, if at all, their club has to buy players in 2015. Until then the supporters will continue to suggest that players like Israel Folau would be a good pick up for the Tigers next year.

• @Newtown:

@happy tiger:

@GNR4LIFE:

The problem is Wests Tigers supporters do not have any gauge as to how much money, if at all, their club has to buy players in 2015. Until then the supporters will continue to suggest that players like Israel Folau would be a good pick up for the Tigers next year.

True. Also, i’ve always wondered what the point of these kinds of threads actually are. ‘‘Hey everyone, i think we should sign player x’’. Okay, so either people agree or they disagree. If they agree, then what? People dedicate an entire thread to someone who wouldn’t be a blip on the clubs radar.

• want to sign a winger on big money but wont resign koribete. makes no sense to me.

• @mtd:

want to sign a winger on big money but wont resign koribete. makes no sense to me.

If you’d seen the tackle Feldt made on Inglis you’d understand MTD

Koroibete on the other hand would of come up smashing fresh air

• my post was one of that I would like him as a player not that we could sign him. and I agree we had all the speed and power on the wings until we decided we were better of with second rowers playing there, no wonder our club is a basket case.

Recent Topics