Time for a change at the top :Anasta

• I know I will cop it again but there is an extremely good read on the NRL sports fan NRL.com section regarding Farah and Mayer and how they aren’t even on speaking terms any more

This is straight from Anasta so I’m guessing we can class it as gospel

• After what’s gone down IMO farah needs to harden up ( emotionally ) . And mayer needs to go !

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

• Links are nice

• Retiring West Tiger Braith Anasta has hit out at the club’s leadership and says either captain Robbie Farah and CEO Grant Mayer need to start talking or one of them need to leave.

Watch the full interview with Anasta here

Anasta told SportsFan that Mayer and Farah hardly speak and that the situation needs to change rapidly if the club is going to turn its fortunes around.

“I’m still at the club, so I can’t be too critical, but I can be honest and say that not everyone is on the same page and that shows in the results,” Anasta said.

"Communication between Robbie Farah and Grant Meyer is non-existent, they don’t even talk.

“They are trying to work things out, and the sooner they do that the better, because if they don’t, one needs to go.”

While Anasta wouldn’t specifically say Mayer should be the one to leave if the pair fail to resolve their differences, he did explain that Farah remained an important figure for the club in the future.

“You would like to think it is not Robbie (that goes),” Anasta said. "He is the captain of the club and has been there for so long, he is really important to how the team plays and how we perform week in and week out.

“To think that the CEO and the captain of the club don’t even talk is crazy. How do you expect to get the best out of your team, out of your club? The fans deserve better.”

• Goodbye Grant, thanks for nothing.

Onya Braith.

• @Paris Cobbs:

Goodbye Grant, thanks for nothing.

Onya Braith.

I agree , at the moment we need Farah more than we need Mr Twitter …

• LOL
    Farah lost my support long ago
    Sook

• Well, he’s not wrong is he

• Courtesy of the Urban Dictionary. .
    “basket case
    When a given situation has no solution.
    It makes reference in the form of a parabola to someone who has lost his mental health and has no cure.
    It is said that people without cure to a mental disease used to be sent to a mental health care facility for life where they would manufacture baskets for the rest of their lives.”
    by Pablo Arce September 18, 2004
    How long before Wests Tigers appear as a definition in the urban dictionary?

• @NT Tiger:

Courtesy of the Urban Dictionary. .
    “basket case
    When a given situation has no solution.
    It makes reference in the form of a parabola to someone who has lost his mental health and has no cure.
    It is said that people without cure to a mental disease used to be sent to a mental health care facility for life where they would manufacture baskets for the rest of their lives.”
    by Pablo Arce September 18, 2004
    How long before Wests Tigers appear as a definition in the urban dictionary?

I’d give it a couple of weeks 😆

• ForumSupporter

Why does a player need to talk to a CEO….

Smells to me that Braith just wants to slip the knife into Mayer…hmmmm

• Exactly Geo, the whole Manly team don’t talk to the Manly board and they do OK on the field.

• Interesting that Anasta feels the need to spread this to the media world……

Makes me wonder where all these other media leaks come from…maybe someone who is over the hill, someone looking to garner friends and favourites as they move into the media themselves after their career is finished, someone who works at box Fox and MMM…

who could it possibly be…

I think next time I want to hear Anasta’s opinion, I will forget to flush and look in the toilet after I stand up…

• Cya later to both of them. God the place smells like off milk.

Recent Topics