BMM (Penrith) VS Melb discussion

Read that he’s playing tonight, off the bench.
Should be interesting to see how he goes.

Discuss in here.

His stats for last week v Cowboys:

21 minutes, 1 receive, 1 run (10m), 14 tackles.

@Sabre:

His stats for last week v Cowboys:

21 minutes, 1 receive, 1 run (10m), 14 tackles.

Yeah I noticed … Still a bloody lazy player … He’s wasting huge potential IMO

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

Watched that game, didnt even notice or hear him

:deadhorse: re Penrith v storm who was the dickhead at tigers who said Koro wasn’t good enough for first grade. I’m over this club.

@ferret:

:deadhorse: re Penrith v storm who was the peanut at tigers who said Koro wasn’t good enough for first grade. I’m over this club.

Why cos he took an intercept? The only reason he took it was cos he sped up out of the line and left himself stranded. If he doesn’t take it, Penrith score. Some of you people need to build a bridge.

@ferret:

:deadhorse: re Penrith v storm who was the peanut at tigers who said Koro wasn’t good enough for first grade. I’m over this club.

and came charging out again and Penrith scored.

I do agree it is nice having speed on the wings instead of fowards playing on the wing

:nerd: well Gnr4life isn’t that in part what league is all about opertunities? he got few at a club thats run by monkeys on a stick

BMM is looking fitter than he ever did with us.

And his lazy inside defence leads to a try for Melbourne…

Refs are screwing the Pamfers

And then a dropped ball from him leads to a try.

@Geo.:

Refs are screwing the Pamfers

The games rigged I tell ya !

2 mins later he drops the balls and storm score next set. Pass was a bad one from Soward though. I agree Geo - pampers had several tough calls back to back which has turned the game. I don’t like the way players are getting rewarded with crusher penalties for staying down.

No mention of the great decision to get rid of Koro? Oh wait.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.