The way the site works

• Is there any way to change the look of the site so you don’t have to read the full post that someone is replying to? When someone posts something long and there are several responses in the thread, it means a lot of needless scrolling.

Also, do we have to always read the mottoes that some members attach to their profiles every time they post a comment? Gets tiring.

All in all, it’s a good site but the way it’s set up is clunky, overhaul needed.

• @rozelle rudy:

Also, do we have to always read the mottoes that some members attach to their profiles every time they post a comment? Gets tiring.

No, you don’t always have to read them. You can ignore them sometimes (or every time) if you wish.

• Has characters and character. I can read alright so I like it the way it is.

• @rozelle rudy:

Have you put my signature into Google translate or Babylon? It’s anything but a motto… 😆

• ForumSupporter

You can go to the user control panel Board preferences edit display options and turn off Sigs

Recent Topics