12 Jarrad Kennedy
13 Joel Edwards

Interchange
14 Josh McCrone
15 Matt McIlwrick
16 Kyle O’Donnell
17 Paul Vaughan

Coach: Ricky Stuart

http://www.nrl.com/News/WeeklyFeatures/OfficialTeamLists/tabid/10998/Default.aspx

I think that side will put 30 on us.

Is Campese injured or something ?

Campo is playing for Mounties NSW cup.

Any nrl side would beat us at the moment.

Raiders could put out their NSW Cup team and we’d struggle

The only problem in that team is Milford. They really struggled against a reserve grade Cronulla side last start. Have faith.

We will pump that side. We have a far superior forward pack. They don’t have the outside backs to take advantage of our frailties there. They have two dummy halves on the bench! Stuart is so much like Sheens.

It’s a pity Brooks isn’t playing. It would have been great for Moses and Brooks to carve them up.

Come on people, put 30 on us??? I don’t think so. This is the Ricky Stuart coached Raiders - they’re still worse than us, even with the way we’ve been playing lately.

This week, and next week against a very depleted Sharks outfit, are chances for the boys to redeem themselves a bit. We could end up finishing the season on 26 points, which is really weird when you stop and think that in previous seasons 26 or 28 points may have gotten us into the finals! A very tight and different season this one.

@kafta:

Campo is playing for Mounties NSW cup.

Wasn’t this guy Stuart’s bum chum

Hmm, I like our chances against that forward pack.

I’m trying to remember the last time I didn’t think wests were going to loose…I think it was sometime last year. Possibly against the warriors? I had a feeing that ended up being very wrong.

I’m confident we will make the raiders look like premiers.

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.