Watmough allowed to test Market 2016

Sea Eagles forward Anthony Watmough given permission to test open market for season 2016. Would he be worth making a play for?

Whatever I said in the last Watmough thread. Same again.

A few years ago, yes, now, no.

Too many injuries unfortunately. He’d be good for us otherwise.

@formerguest:

Whatever I said in the last Watmough thread. Same again.

Fair enough, I’ve must of missed a previous Watmough thread.
My apologies

Nup. … Will be 32 by the time the 2016 season comes around. Chase a quality centre instead

And pay him with what? Get your head out of the clouds.

Wests are turning into a part of players retirement plan.

Finish your best years at club x
Get asked to “test market” once club x realizes your to old
Go straight to wests
Get injured in trial…no more playing…get paid
Get injured early…no more playing…get paid
Get injured late in season…get paid while not playing
Retire from NRL
Go to super league
Go to fox
Slag wests on way out

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

😲 We need someone in 2015 to help the team go forward,not another NRL stalwart looking for a retirement plan,although he has had a great career he is not for us……we wouldn’t be able to afford him anyway. :bash :bash

@GNR4LIFE:

Learn to understand a question before getting personal with people you imbecile , my question was Would he be worth making a play for?
Obviously i’m interested to see the thoughts of other people’s , not your’s :crazy

@foreveratiger:

@GNR4LIFE:

Learn to understand a question before getting personal with people you imbecile , my question was Would he be worth making a play for?
Obviously i’m interested to see the thoughts of other people’s , not your’s :crazy

And the winner for handling criticism today goes too……

What does he win Johnny?

3 or 4 years too late in my opinion. He’s already well past his best. I cant imagine what he will bring to the table in 2016. Having said that, as is always the case with these matters, it depends on what he’s asking.

@GNR4LIFE:

@foreveratiger:

@GNR4LIFE:

And the winner for handling criticism today goes too……

What does he win Johnny?

Truth must hurt ,cause all you do is critic without understanding a question , tell me where i said we should sign him ?
Yeah didn’t think so……