Whats happened to big red?

• have I missed a injury up dated to big keithy, or what . Have not heard anything, any one know.

• Shoulder BP

• Banned

Heart the end

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

• Gone soft .

• Needs to shown the door at end of the year.

I expect Lodge to take his starting spot next year.

We have Woods, Ava, Taupau, Brown, Buchnan, etc in our ranks

• No big loss

• Keefy has played many times injured over the years for the Tigers

I think he deserves some respect for that , despite him not being anywhere near his best this season

Unless you can possibly understand what its like to have to get needled up to play and train weeks on end , some should probably give the guy a break to be honest

Knock his form most certainly , don’t knock his heart or bravery

He has proven the latter points in spades in my opinion over the years

• Big Red.

More like Old Yella these days.

• I respect his bravery and commitment for the club, but for me the red sauce will go down as someone who underachieved in my opinion, so much potential but never lived up to this rep player year in year out.
    2010 and 2011 were his best years but now seems to struggle to stay out on the field.
    Hope he kills it next year

• Dropped for poor form

• This is tigers problem. Would the roosters keep Keith if he was in there current squad. No they would of sent him to the tigers. We hold on because he been a good clubman He has done his best for tigers but that was couple years ago.

• Some of those replying should get off Keefy’s back, he carries half the side in the middle as it is, let alone continuing to of late with a needled up busted shoulder.

We are all entitled to an opinion, thus I have no problem with anyone bagging players when they have even a little substance to back it up with. Apart from the fact he is no Usain Bolt, please point out some examples where we are better, particularly defensively up the guts, without him. A couple of games should be easy to point out for those that believe he is poor.

• We understand he is struggling wit injuries But at end of day. We want our club competing with the top. He is not in the top 10% of props anymore. We know that. But he is our starting prop ?? He is a experienced bench player for a top side these days Again. He has been good first grader but time is catching up

• @galea#11:

We understand he is struggling wit injuries But at end of day. We want our club competing with the top. He is not in the top 10% of props anymore. We know that. But he is our starting prop ?? He is a experienced bench player for a top side these days Again. He has been good first grader but time is catching up

And I can see similar cases at many other clubs

Hannant at the Broncos ,Bailey at the Titans, FPN at the Roosters , Mason at the Knights are just a few examples

If Keefy does have to move to the bench there are other clubs that have experience coming off the bench and it can’t hurt one little bit

• Banned

@hobbo2803:

Gone soft .

Give him a blue tablet….

Recent Topics