We need a leader

• What the last month has shown is more than anything we need a new club leader and some more experience to guide the team over the next 2-3 years. the kindest way I can say it is that Farah needs more support.

Forget about the coach, centres and outside backs….this club won’t improve until we get a hardened leader who is a proven winner and has come from a strong culture. The coach can do only so much. Think Steve Price when he went to the warriors or the role Sam Burgess is playing at Souths.

Maybe we focus on a player who is on the decline and wants to squeeze out a for more years. Simon Mannering at the Warriors is one that springs to mind.

• Banned

Happy with Robbie being there. This year will be good for him.

I’d rather a fast outside back.

• We need a leader running the club.

Next year I’d have Farah and Woods as co-captains

• We don’t need a new leader. All the club needs is something that lately certainly has not been present throughout the club and its fans - Unity and Solidarity.

• Robbie is the experience of the sqaud…
    Who else is there?
    Lawrence? Garbage
    Galloway? Garbage
    Adam Blair? Yes,NZ VC…Good with the islanders prob.

• I think the off field leaders are far more important than the on field leaders at this stage

Robbie leads by example on field , that’s all we can ask for

• Robbie is a good leader. We need –- Stability - New board ASP.

• Robbie is a good leader. We need –- Stability - New board ASP.

• For the last few weeks I have thought that maybe we need to invite all the Poly boys in the pack aside for a lunch and have a chat to them about bringing some cuz love to the team…. as in every error or time stoppage play, have them all make a point of giving a head rub to the player who muffed bolt over to do it, drawing a line in the sand the resulting set to correct it defensively, and see if they can infect an attitude…

Spread the responsibility across them all, because not racially profiling them, but they are giving alone too often trying to turn the tide with big hits, or hard runs… a little push that leads to a look during the game when its tough and they know they need to stand together.

• Huh?

• Tommy raudonikis !

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

• I don’t think the problem is with a Leader, injuries have killed us.
    At the beginning of the year we were going great so the proof is there we have the potential to be a great side.
    Just need Peace, Harmony and Patience.
    In time we will come good, I’m sure of that.

• @foreveratiger:

I don’t think the problem is with a Leader, injuries have killed us.
    At the beginning of the year we were going great so the proof is there we have the potential to be a great side.

Who do Peace ,Harmony and Patience play for FT ??

I’d prefer Inglis , Guerra and Lyon personally

• @happy tiger:

@foreveratiger:

I don’t think the problem is with a Leader, injuries have killed us.

Who do Peace ,Harmony and Patience play for FT ??

I’d prefer Inglis , Guerra and Lyon personally

Yeah exactly

Recent Topics