How can we turn the injury toll around

• Its been the same for two or 3 years now, expectation followed by a drizzled out season because of injury, is it the training, is it the replacement rule. Do we need to spy on other clubs techniques. I know we can say the youngsters are pushed into first grade and their bodies are not ready BUT they are replacing injured players ???

• We are a product of our circumstances. Awful facilties for a professional sporting team and ex players in place of expert professional staff to handle strength and conditioning. These must be a factor.

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

• Bubble wrap and fragile stickers wrapped all over them

• @happy tiger:

Bubble wrap and fragile stickers wrapped all over them

Maybe we should have tried that.

• The grass on the sidelines always looks to be in pretty good condition.

• Ask Lote what they do at Souths. He’s just about played more games and at a higher quality this season than in his last 2-3 with us.

• sacrifice a goat

• Behind the goal posts training is exceptional … As for the rest … I wouldn’t know !

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

• @Fraze23:

Ask Lote what they do at Souths. He’s just about played more games and at a higher quality this season than in his last 2-3 with us.

And that is it in a nutshell,good coaching,training,rehab and facilities,our injuries are not all bad luck,we need a clean out of all coaches and conditioners and start afresh.

• Peptides

• Mmmm why is there a new thread for this lol?

• Hire Stephen Danke

• I remember that Cronulla’s injury toll was reduced around 2011.

• Banned

There really is no other way.

• @851:

@Fraze23:

Ask Lote what they do at Souths. He’s just about played more games and at a higher quality this season than in his last 2-3 with us.

And that is it in a nutshell,good coaching,training,rehab and facilities,our injuries are not all bad luck,we need a clean out of all coaches and conditioners and start afresh.

I heard him interviewed on radipo and was asked about the difference between souths and WTs.

Very very critical of us….full of praise for them…it was earlier this year I posted more detail about it.

He said they listen to you when you have injury concerns…inferring we dont listen to players

Equipment training and rehab is 100x what we have…everything more professional there

It shows in how he is playing…no coincidence, no bad luck…in a high collision top level sport as NRL is you need to be at the forefront of all the science training rehab and recovery…we are years behind most

Recent Topics