• Source?

• Banned

Who’s he please

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

• Banned

Who’s he please

• Played 13 games for the Eels last season

What are the Tigers looking for exactly ??

Good looks ,good personality , able to leap buildings in a single bound

We need centres and we are looking at locks

Blair doesn’t need replacing

• I’m suprised the Eels aren’t trying to keep him…
    He’s a GUN.
    Heard he;s off to NQ though.

• @happy tiger:

Played 13 games for the Eels last season

What are the Tigers looking for exactly ??

Good looks ,good personality , able to leap buildings in a single bound

We need centres and we are looking at locks

Blair doesn’t need replacing

That’s correct. I can’t believe that our management are so stupid as to waste whatever little money the club has available to buy another second rower. However, going on the management’s recent history, there is a chance that they are that stupid.

• Impressed me last year, still young, big and looked pretty devestating on the field. Had a few injuries this season though.

But as everyone else has stated, why another 2nd rower? We NEED a centre. Sign up Dale Copley!

• Its funny how Asians always have easy as names like Michael , John , Ben but my cousins from the Island hoods always funky as mouthful names…
    Listening to the commentary makes for good fun.
    Gets even trickier when i hit the forums to post about them …

• Has the biggest arms in the NRL supposedly

• @Demps:

Has the biggest arms in the NRL supposedly

Nuffin Cuz…

• I dunno I think we’re super weak on backrowers too tbh. Look at our backrow stocks for next year.

Thompson (maybe)
    Sironen
    Blair
    Akauola
    Sue
    Santi
    Paterson (maybe)

That doesn’t exactly fill me with confidence. I’m sure I’ve forgot someone though. Some other players can play there in a pinch but I’d hardly say we’re stocked up on quality backrowers. We’ve lost Fulton remember and I doubt Paterson is staying. Thompson may be going too. Sironen isn’t great but looks to be first picked backrower! Sue and Akauola haven’t yet really nailed down an NRL jersey imo. Santi hasn’t played first grade yet.

Blair will get the 13 jersey. The rest is up for grabs. I’d like this signing quite a bit.

• Of course we should be looking at backrowers. We have lost or have unsigned so at this stage likely to have lost
    Liam Fulton
    Ben Murdoch Masiala
    Bodene Thompson
    Corey Patterson
    Braith Anasta
    Andrew Vela

So 6 potential backrowers from our squad of 33 at the start of the yr and some idiot was saying we have enough backrowers - we have
    Blair
    Sironen - Who has played 8 games in his life in the backrow
    Sue - Bench player
    Akoula - 3 games off the bench and 2 on the wing

That is our first grade back row stocks for 2015 for 4 positions - at this stage whereas at centre we have

FormerAustralian rep - Chris Lawrence
    Tim Simona - Who only last yr was in the NZ train on squad
    Keith Lulia - Cook Islands captain and experience first grader
    Deloise Hoeter - NZ juniors outside back
    Asipeli Fine recenctly resigned for the top squad

Anyone who thinks backrowers arent more important for our recuritment then centres is an idiot

• @Boonboon2:

Of course we should be looking at backrowers. We have lost or have unsigned so at this stage likely to have lost
    Liam Fulton
    Ben Murdoch Masiala
    Bodene Thompson
    Corey Patterson
    Braith Anasta
    Andrew Vela

So 6 potential backrowers from our squad of 33 at the start of the yr and some idiot was saying we have enough backrowers - we have
    Blair
    Sironen - Who has played 8 games in his life in the backrow
    Sue - Bench player
    Akoula - 3 games off the bench and 2 on the wing

That is our first grade back row stocks for 2015 for 4 positions - at this stage whereas at centre we have

FormerAustralian rep - Chris Lawrence
    Tim Simona - Who only last yr was in the NZ train on squad
    Keith Lulia - Cook Islands captain and experience first grader
    Deloise Hoeter - NZ juniors outside back
    Asipeli Fine recenctly resigned for the top squad

Anyone who thinks backrowers arent more important for our recuritment then centres is an idiot

Anyone who believes that Lulia ,Hoeter and Fine are NRL standard is kidding themselves

We needs centres before we need backrowers at this very moment

• That last sentence a bit harsh Boonboon…

I think we need a centre more, though I can see why they are looking for a lock/second rower as well. I have a feeling that we are between a rock and a hard place with Lawrence and his contract, and playing Akauola on the wing has me thinking he is also on the cards as a centre if he can get it together.

With our torrid financial state, and more quality second rowers on the market, we could be looking to tighten up the middle of the park allowing us to tweak defensive formation to cover weakness on the fringes.

If this rumour is true, it may be a case of looking for a final piece to a puzzle we are closest to having complete, the pack, rather than hedging our bets on the scraps on offer who may not be up to the task out wide. We cannot afford to knee jerk for a sub standard centre on a contract length that could again hurt us.

Recent Topics