Santi in for buchanan

• Posted using RoarFEED V.4

• A positive step forward for the future.
    Buchanan isn’t a part of it,
    Santi, however…. legend.

• sauce?

• ForumSupporter

@Milky:

sauce?

BBQ or Sweet Chilli…

• Banned

Hahahaha.

Galloway not playing mate……

@Geo.:

@Milky:

sauce?

BBQ or Sweet Chilli…

• If he does get a run, wish him well. His work rate reminds me of Fulton, but under 20’s and nsw cup is a different ball game.

• Well we might as well give a run to whoever we can

• Really?

That’s cool. Santi won’t leave first grade after this I reckon. He’s all footballer.

• Santi is s hard worker in defence and a very good team player - two qualities the current first grade side is very much in need of.

• Sounds a good Fulton replacement and would be great to see how he goes

• Big Jack has done a BMM it seems and gone backwards. At the start of last yr he really looked the goods. I didn’t think he was too far behind Woods when Woods came into grade. Sad to see these guys show so much potential, only to regress so much so that they’re fringe first graders at best now.

Can’t really say much for Santi, cos i’ve never seen him play. If he’s that good though, why did we let him go in the first place, and why did Parra release him back to us 6 weeks into the season? Not trying to be critical, but its a pretty curious thing to do if the guy has so much potential.

• that’s unfortunate… jack was starting to play some good footy.

i think he’s off contract next year and we have too many props already so i think potter wants to try and get santi some experience.

good luck to jack wherever he goes and to santi as well.

• @GNR4LIFE:

Can’t really say much for Santi, cos i’ve never seen him play. If he’s that good though, why did we let him go in the first place, and why did Parra release him back to us 6 weeks into the season? Not trying to be critical, but its a pretty curious thing to do if the guy has so much potential.

We let him go because Ricky offered 3 times more than we could plus a top 25 spot.
    Arthur didn’t rate him so he came back to us.
    Don’t know how his payments work but possibly Parramatta is paying for some of his contract.

• Don’t rate Santi sorry. Would rather see Paterson on the bench and Fine or Taukafa given a run in the centres.

• That genuinely surprises me Willow!

Recent Topics