Potter's future

They cant find anyone willing to sit on the board for free

If Potter is not retained then I like Griffin from Brisbane to be our coach.

He can bring a centre with him as well

Mike Bailey the clown blabbering to the media yet again. Just shut up you incompetent fool.

Honestly…

@everett:

If Potter is not retained then I like Griffin from Brisbane to be our coach.

He can bring a centre with him as well

Can i ask why u like him?

For me he has failed at Brisbane with everything going for him. I dont see how he could turn a club like us around

Hardly a coach with pulling power towards players. Signings during his reign were due to the broncos brand not him, now how will it benefit us signing him, with his record.

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

@hybrid_tiger:

Mike Bailey the clown blabbering to the media yet again. Just shut up you incompetent fool.

Honestly…

I have no dog in this fight, however, I do know Mike Bailey whom I met a very long time ago when he was with Western Suburbs. A nicer man you would not meet and has always had the best interest of the club at heart.

To call him an incompetent fool says more about you than him.

Honestly.

Can’t believe it has taken so long to get the board up and running

Maybe everyone at the club should be muzzled until the new board is ready to go

We need a new coach and staff,Henry or Griffin would be fine,if the Sheens to GC has legs Henry would want out.

Henry same level as potter… We need better.

Potter should be retained. Liked his tactics early on when he had full squad.

Payten and Kidwell seem involved in politics which is not what we need.

@851:

We need a new coach and staff,Henry or Griffin would be fine,if the Sheens to GC has legs Henry would want out.

Sheens to GC 😮

Haven’t heard that one

@ Magpie Magic,couldnt agree more,well said…@Happy,heard the samething yesterday about G.C and Sheens ,also last week I was told Sheens was offered a package deal with Barrett to go to Dragons .but that seems to be laid to rest… 😆 😆 😆

Keep Griffin right away from our club look at the squad he’s had? Still struggling to make the 8 pff!!!

IMO no matter what coach we bring in, whether it be Craig Bellamy, Geoff Toovey or Ivan Cleary, our current roster is not capable of mixing it with the best. Lack of experience, poor attitudes, small statures and egos are what we need to fix in our 17 each week.

POTTERS FUTURE IS WITH CENTRE LINK, his lack of structure has let him down badly and how he kept faith with Rowe in the side was the last straw for me. To think he could have moved Nofo , Simona or even Paddy to fullback and given Korro a game, and we would still have some outside backs instead of 2nd rowers, u shot ur self in the head Mr Potter.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.