Luke Bailey

• I was just reading an article about Bailey and see he remains unsigned for 2015

I know he is getting on , but he still dents the line and works hard in defence

I wonder if he would be a good pick up for a season to help with Gavet, Ava and Taupau’s development

I would be quite happy if they had Bailey’s mentality about playing hard and never giving up

If the price is right , should we have a look ??

• It’s a balance happy, we want to sign experience and enthusiasm but with players of this age you run the risk of injury. That’s why I thought Tapau was such a great acquisition.

We need to gamble. I’d probably try to sign fringe first graders and hope the coaching staff can make them step up……if we had coaching staff for next year.

I wouldn’t complain if they gave Bailey or Mason a go.

• I think we should be trying to sign guys like bailey mason fui fui etc for cheap, experienced forwards that can help develop, lead and guide the great group of young forwards we have coming through. I think we have enough young guys and it would really add to our depth also

• ForumSupporter

@happy tiger:

I was just reading an article about Bailey and see he remains unsigned for 2015

I wonder if he would be a good pick up for a season to help with Gavet, Ava and Taupau’s development

I would be quite happy if they had Bailey’s mentality about playing hard and never giving up

Can he play Centre or wing…geez

• @Geo.:

@happy tiger:

I was just reading an article about Bailey and see he remains unsigned for 2015

Can he play Centre or wing…geez

Never have a enough props Geo ,after we sign a hot new centre 😉

• Might be a case of where he joins the tigers and spends most of the season on the injury list

Its the theme of our club, sign players who are aging and some how they are injured for most year…

Nothing wrong with the player(s) at other clubs, Look at LOTE …Fit and well at soufs

• Obviously the thought of coming to the WT’s was too much

Has announced his retirement

• Happy, i love you mate, but these threads are getting ridiculous.

• @GNR4LIFE:

Happy, i love you mate, but these threads are getting ridiculous.

Well she’s gone now GNR

Please close it down Thanks Mods

• ForumSupporter

Nah this could go on for 30 pages…It’s gunna be a loooong off-season again…unfortunately 😦 😦 😢 😢

• he just announced his retirement so thats another one off the list

• Prob be a trainer / waterboy for Titans

• @Demps:

Prob be a trainer / waterboy for Titans

And probably be paid more than what we could afford to pay him.

Recent Topics