Harold Matthews Trials

• My son is looking to trial for the Magpies Harold Matthews team this year. I posted on the Magpies forum but there has been no reply as yet. Does anyone know the date and venue for these trials? I’d imagine they have to be soon. Thanks in advance.

• Contact the club. They dont run the forum.

MAGPIES CONTACT DETAILS

Phone:
    (02) 9601 2002

Email:
    admin@westsmagpies.com.auMail:
    Wests Magpies Football Club
    PO Box 642
    Liverpool NSW 1870

www.westsmagpies.com.au

Posted using RoarFEED V.4/admin@westsmagpies.com.au

• Does your son play In the wests comp ? If not mick lubinskus is the new man in charge of the wests juniors after Ben rogers was terminated .contact Julie Luke who is in charge of the junior league , she should be able to let you know

• @1/4 chicken:

Does your son play In the wests comp ? If not mick lubinskus is the new man in charge of the wests juniors after Ben rogers was terminated .contact Julie Luke who is in charge of the junior league , she should be able to let you know

Ben Rogers was terminated? When did this happen? I always thought he did an excellent job with the Wests juniors, the players coming through that area now are proof.

• @1/4 chicken:

Does your son play In the wests comp ? If not mick lubinskus is the new man in charge of the wests juniors after Ben rogers was terminated .contact Julie Luke who is in charge of the junior league , she should be able to let you know

No, he doesn’t play in the Wests comp. He plays in the Group 6 competition. We’d heard about Ben Rogers but have seen him at some of our senior games over the past fortnight so I wasn’t sure it was true or not. I have emailed the football club but there has been no reply. Just a concerned parent wanting to give my boy, and others in his team, the opportunity. Thanks for your help everyone.

• Your sons coach should have nominated the players he thought should be selected for a trial .in the past group 6 has trailed with the wests juniors

Recent Topics