Final result -v - Raiders

this week I am nominating a final result of
wests- tiger 25
raiders 18.

I have a feeling that wests-tigers will overcome all the season’s adversity and win.

Yes I am an optimist, either that or, I am still feeling the effects of anaesthetic 😉 from kidney stone removal operation yesterday. 😆

@westTAHger:

this week I am nominating a final result of
wests- tiger 25
raiders 18.

I have a feeling that wests-tigers will overcome all the season’s adversity and win.

Yes I am an optimist, either that or, I am still feeling the effects of anaesthetic 😉 from kidney stone removal operation yesterday. 😆

Ooh, get well mate.

On form you would have to say this game is for the wooden spoon?
I think we will this one, don’t know the score though, within 6 points.

Tigers 7 Richards try Richards goal Richards field goal defeat Canberra 6 Choker try Choker 1/2

Choker will miss a kick from 10 metres out directly in front after the full time buzzer

FTS Choker

LTS Richards

HT 6-6

As the scoreline suggests , could be the worst game of the season but an exciting ending

Choker seen to be climbing through a hole in the fence with thousands of Raiders supporters chasing him wanting to choke him

Tigers supporters chasing the Raiders supporters trying to keep him alive so we can relive him choking year after year

I think we will just win in a scrappy game.

Hopefully no more injuries

@happy tiger:

Choker seen to be climbing through a hole in the fence with thousands of Raiders supporters chasing him wanting to choke him

Tigers supporters chasing the Raiders supporters trying to keep him alive so we can relive him choking year after year

The problem with that is that there’ll only be 40 people in the whole crowd.

Wests tigers 56
Faiders 28

FTS Woods

LTS Moses

Crowd…hahahaha

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.