Josh Hoffman

• If we can afford him, I’d like us to make a play for him, would only add spark to our live wire youngsters in our back line. Broncos are keen to offload him for the final year of his contract. Thoughts guys.

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

• Seeing that Special K will announce he will be signing with the Qld Reds tomorrow I would imagine that Hoffman if he was to leave would end up at the Titans

Doesn’t want to leave Qld is what I heard

• Would love him anywhere 1-5. Get’s hammered every week and gets back up every time, great player

• I think if offered the position he wants to play, he would make the move elsewhere I reckon.
    To congested for positions at the Broncos.

• To answer your question? Yes I would take him and get him in the centres.

• ForumSupporter

Yet another player that gets suggested that’s out of our reach…yeah I’d have him but would prefer Inglis…

• The only reason he’s out of our reach is that he wants to play fullback.

We have teddy on big bucks already so i doubt he’d come here to play out of position. Titans looking very likely.

• @foreveratiger:

To answer your question? Yes I would take him and get him in the centres.

I’m with you.

• @Geo.:

Yet another player that gets suggested that’s out of our reach…yeah I’d have him but would prefer Inglis…

Not really out of reach. Broncos have to top up were ever he goes. 2-3 year we’ll have room to move.

• Their are plenty of clubs looking for a n01 and we are not one of them, so the chances of him up rooting from Happy Tiger land and coming to Tigertown to play in the centre position is nil, also the chances of the club actually trying to get his signature is also nil.

• We need a strategy like these bloody roosters. Get a Jennings for 3 years and have his old club pay half his salary.

As if we could be that smart.

I’m starting to worry that our fine bunch of juniors are going to be left without too many quality senior players in the mix. Thus we’ll fall short of once more having that golden period. Much like after 2005, a golden opportunity with some fine young players wasted.

• He wants to play FB, he and his daddy had a dummy spit when Barbar was signed.
    As a player he is good but not sure he would consider us

• As there is a big, big question hanging over Tedesco’s continuing fitness, or lack of it, he would be a good signing as he can play either centre or fullback.

Teddy could also have a go at centre. He might go alright.

• @tigermaniac:

@Geo.:

Not really out of reach. Broncos have to top up were ever he goes. 2-3 year we’ll have room to move.

A reliable fullback with speed and good defence who can also play centre - go for him even if we have to pay a little overs.

• I’d prefer Jarryd Hayne personally.

Recent Topics