Congrats to Brenden Santi and Asipeli Fine

Both will debut today for the NRL side.

Good luck to both of them….

Manaia Cherrington a chance as well after not being named in the NYC team

But congratulations to both Santi and Fine lets see what they can do on the big stage

@Bazzinator:

Manaia Cherrington a chance as well after not being named in the NYC team

But congratulations to both Santi and Fine lets see what they can do on the big stage

This is true

Players on debut for the Tigers invariably have a big game with many of them bagging a try in their 1st game.

Do we know whos out?

@gallagher:

Do we know whos out?

im guessing paterson and buchanan… not sure if farah is out or not?

Congratulations to both players! Looking forward to seeing them play.

Yes
Congrtas to Brendan
Congrats to Asipeli

How good did Fine look. And yet we were stuck running out the likes of Lulia, Akauola and Thompson in the centres throughout the year.

@MacDougall:

How good did Fine look. And yet we were stuck running out the likes of Lulia, Akauola and Thompson in the centres throughout the year.

Defensively Fine was a ticking time bomb every time they went to Fine’s side , he looked a bit like Koroibete stuck in no mans land

Santi impressed me more to be honest , he added some speed to our forwards and we got a couple of quick play the balls off his hit ups

I like the look of Fine. One game isn’t enough to judge but he looked good.

@stevetiger:

I like the look of Fine. One game isn’t enough to judge but he looked good.

No that’s true Steve but he needs to do a massive amount of work on his defence and that is the hardest thing in the NRL

@happy tiger:

@MacDougall:

Defensively Fine was a ticking time bomb every time they went to Fine’s side , he looked a bit like Koroibete stuck in no mans land

Santi impressed me more to be honest , he added some speed to our forwards and we got a couple of quick play the balls off his hit ups

I didn’t get that impression from his defence. The whole situation in his side of the field looked way more firm than before. Maybe I missed it but I only noticed him making tackles, not missing them.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.