Congrats to Brenden Santi and Asipeli Fine

• Don’t worry about Fines defence, how about the seasoned superstar on the other side of the field that let Croker in untouched.

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

• @MacDougall:

@happy tiger:

@MacDougall:

How good did Fine look. And yet we were stuck running out the likes of Lulia, Akauola and Thompson in the centres throughout the year.

Defensively Fine was a ticking time bomb every time they went to Fine’s side , he looked a bit like Koroibete stuck in no mans land

Santi impressed me more to be honest , he added some speed to our forwards and we got a couple of quick play the balls off his hit ups

I didn’t get that impression from his defence. The whole situation in his side of the field looked way more firm than before. Maybe I missed it but I only noticed him making tackles, not missing them.

Watch the 1st half again Mac

They got very lucky on a few occasions

I’ll give him another chance , don’t get me wrong but he needs work

• @happy tiger:

@MacDougall:

@happy tiger:

@MacDougall:

How good did Fine look. And yet we were stuck running out the likes of Lulia, Akauola and Thompson in the centres throughout the year.

Defensively Fine was a ticking time bomb every time they went to Fine’s side , he looked a bit like Koroibete stuck in no mans land

Santi impressed me more to be honest , he added some speed to our forwards and we got a couple of quick play the balls off his hit ups

I didn’t get that impression from his defence. The whole situation in his side of the field looked way more firm than before. Maybe I missed it but I only noticed him making tackles, not missing them.

Watch the 1st half again Mac

They got very lucky on a few occasions

I’ll give him another chance , don’t get me wrong but he needs work

Fine had a fair enough debut, and obviously needs work, though I doubt there are too many punters that would pick Lawrence in front of him. Thats a positive.

• I get the sickly feeling that with the mood currently surrounding the team that every time we put a young debut player their mental attitudes are likely to go a few steps backwards.

• Great to see them both make their debut …… now they have a taste for the bit time, lets hope it leads them to strive for it on a regular basis.

Recent Topics