Dumbest coach

• Brad Arthur
    can anyone tell me why?
    I thinks its pretty obvious.

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

• NFI

• Parra thought they were 10 ft tall after last week. Worst thing that can happen after a win like that the next week in a game you’re expected to win is to score an early try. I think the Warriors are going to be the big winners from this game.

• Ricky Stuart also

• Big fail today from Parra, so much on the line and they failed to understand Old Boys Day from the Knights, I think it was today and they rarely lose in front of the legends.

• ForumSupporter

@GoldXR50Leroy:

Big fail today from Parra, so much on the line and they failed to understand Old Boys Day from the Knights, I think it was today and they rarely lose in front of the legends.

It’s next week…

• Banned

Ah Newcastle! - they’re the perennial dream stealers. Parra and the Tigers have both fallen victim to them more than once over the past decade or so.

• Austin needs to signed, Stevie Wonder could see it

• Craig Bellamy: the clown was having a sook about his team having to play alot of away games at the end of the season. Do you fail to realize that it means your scummy team has had plenty of home games at the beginning of this season you scungy-looking imbecile? Knobhead. Ricky Stuart: for saying his team wouldnt improve until they had more Origin and Test players in his squad. Goes without saying you would think that any team would be better with more rep stars. Genius! Seems that the NRL is riddled with tossers who were Raiders players (Bellamy, Stuart, Meninga to name a few).

• @Geo.:

@GoldXR50Leroy:

Big fail today from Parra, so much on the line and they failed to understand Old Boys Day from the Knights, I think it was today and they rarely lose in front of the legends.

It’s next week…

I did state I thought it was today, so they get back to back home games to end the season?, BTW is Beau Scott off contract?, we do need quality back rowers and even though he’s 30!..…

• Really Brad Arthur??? Cause all I see is him getting the wooden spooners from the last 2 years to still be in with a finals chance!! He doesn’t pick 2nd rowers and props in the centres and wings.

• Beau Scott, like it
    Tough as

• @dazza65:

Beau Scott, like it
    Tough as
    But I think he extended his contract with the knights last year

• Banned

Add potter and his entire staff

• @MAFIA:

Add potter and his entire staff

And after the display tonight I concur!.

Recent Topics