Sack him now

• Coach has to go now….

They are not playing for him No attack at all and defence is shot to bits. Payer selections is abysmal, second rowers in the 3 qtrs., midgets at full back. . Sack the D-coach as well …

Payton is the man. he deserves a shot he will get the best out of these guys. They are not enjoying their footy. at least let him have one go next week Potter is gone anyway…

Make Brian smith director of football to over see player retention and coaching staff and he can sit as an assistant as well.

• Banned

What a load of crap. Sack the players if they are dogging it in first grade.

If Potter has to go so be it but stop making up crap.

• @haberfield tiger:

Coach has to go now….

They are not playing for him No attack at all and defence is shot to bits. Payer selections is abysmal, second rowers in the 3 qtrs., midgets at full back. . Sack the D-coach as well …

Payton is the man. he deserves a shot he will get the best out of these guys. They are not enjoying their footy. at least let him have one go next week Potter is gone anyway…

Make Brian smith director of football to over see player retention and coaching staff and he can sit as an assistant as well.

Midgets at fullback … Lmao !!! Best laugh all nite !

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

• I agree potter has no idea,but Payten is not the answer,Henry or Griffin need to come in,Potter has no game plan,the players can’t even catch or hold the ball,let Webster coach them next week,good bye Mick.

• No player is dogging it… The coach has NFI… We were lucky to win those early games… Players deserve better than this… If The board had any guts they should sack him now… Give Payto a go… Anything is better than this unstructured shemozzle…

• ForumSupporter

Sack him with one game to go…yeah…who left the door open. 😒

• us supporters deserve a lpt better than what we are getting , the club should at least sack potter and see if the players play for one of the assistant coaches. god help us next year our forwards are crap no punch in attack and no effort in defence.

• Banned

@bp tiger:

god help us next year our forwards are crap no punch in attack and no effort in defence.

We need to face the issue directly though and maybe this is one of the issues. Our forwards were killing them earlier in the season but now they look hopeless.

• @hobbo2803:

@haberfield tiger:

Coach has to go now….

Midgets at fullback … Lmao !!! Best laugh all nite !

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

Well I cringed every time he got the ball,he was man handled all night,he is not the answer I am afraid.

• @Geo.:

It has some merit Geo 😉

Every Tigers fan can go into a draw and donate $200 on a one off chance to coach the Tigers

We’d raise some money for that

We will beat the Sharks no matter whether BP is coach or Watto is coach

• HaverberfieldTiger and 851,what crap you talk,you both obviously want Potter gone for all the wrong reasons…eg most of the senior players Farah,Lawrence,Blair,Woods are all on big coin if they can’t hold a ball and constantly give stupid penalties away mid game,how the hell is that Potters fault.Im sure he must be thinking what the hell are these guys getting paid for,no other club would pay them the overs their on.If Potter does go I hope he is truly a success at another club that appreciates hard work and integrity…

• @happy tiger:

@Geo.:

It has some merit Geo 😉

Every Tigers fan can go into a draw and donate $200 on a one off chance to coach the Tigers

We’d raise some money for that

We will beat the Sharks no matter whether BP is coach or Watto is coach

happy tiger , I tell one thing if I was coach and they turned in that sore of crap they would not see 1st grade again for weeks, we treat the players like a holiday camp, come and have a nice time, its time to turn it into a work place.

• From the Top 17 for 2015 how many players are we actually missing.
    Tedesco, Nofo, Simona, Brooks, Galloway from memory, do we really think those 5 will turn us into a top 8 team?? Yes we won 5 of first 7 but most teams time their run and have lapses early on. I think Potter and staff are kidding themselves if they think they should be judged on the first 7 games of the season.

I think we will miss the 8 next year as well, our forward pack is absolutely hopeless, we have no leaders who inspire those around them. Our strength and conditioning is non existent and the skill levels are poor.

• True Tiger you have NFI, like the coach… If the coach looses the dressing room for what ever reason, its over. That happened 6 weeks ago. I agree Potter is a nice guy has his integrity is intact, but that will not win us a premership. We need a mongrel ala, Toovey, Bellamy, Hasler etc.

Let someone else have a go for the last game….

• @TrueTiger:

HaverberfieldTiger and 851,what crap you talk,you both obviously want Potter gone for all the wrong reasons…eg most of the senior players Farah,Lawrence,Blair,Woods are all on big coin if they can’t hold a ball and constantly give stupid penalties away mid game,how the hell is that Potters fault.Im sure he must be thinking what the hell are these guys getting paid for,no other club would pay them the overs their on.If Potter does go I hope he is truly a success at another club that appreciates hard work and integrity…

Just because we don’t agree we speak crap,I have already pointed out to you why he should be gone in another thread if you had a look before shooting off your rather large mouth with your rather small brain not working again.

Recent Topics