Fine

First game ive missed due to other commitments yesterday. So how did Fine go?

He showed promise…he was overshadowed by the lack of effort by the whole team(minus Austin)…that IMO best describes his performance…

He looked like he physically ready for first grade but his hands and some not so great passes go him let him down yesterday.

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

Farah rated him best on field in the press conference. I thought santi looked good too.

Wonder how Robbie rated his own effort

@tiga4eva:

I would give him 3.5 he took the wrong option every time and he looked like he wants the season to end. cant blame he.

@littletiger:

Farah rated him best on field in the press conference. I thought santi looked good too.

Farah must have forgotten that Austin played as well then.

Physically, he looks really good. However, if Robbie thought he was the best, then surely he didn’t see Austin. He basically carried the attack.

Farah admitted spine was not controlling the game. Spine is not working at moment. All working as individuals.

Fine made 160 meters in his first game in first grade I’d say thats a great effort, worked hard and ran hard and looked dangerous

he looked good in whatever limited game i saw. hitchcox and fine have potential. i thought they were just gonna be some average matt wright, ben pomeroy sort of centres but they are both quite good.

He looked ok and if he isnt rushed too much should be a decent 1st grade player

@bp tiger:

@tiga4eva:

I would give him 3.5 he took the wrong option every time and he looked like he wants the season to end. cant blame he.

Not the attitude you would expect from a captain. Do these players get full pay just to turn up at the game?

Solid debut given the circumstances.

I need to see more

Some ok stuff some not ok stuff

He deserves another shot at least

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.