NSW CUP & 20s

• I know that both these sides are there to prop up the 1st grade side, but with the terrible end to the season for 1st grade and all the turmoil, should they prop up the NSW CUP side next week in there 1st semi as well as make sure the 20S have lodge back. I think the club needs these two sides to go deep into the finals as to give the club a bit of a boost. In saying this I know if we are short in the NRL side players have to come up, but if blokes like Galloway and Paterson are 1/2 to 3/4 fit maybe they should play. Your thoughts.

• Big decision bp, do we prop up our junior grades so they can make strong plays for the grand final and in doing so risk a first grade loss to the state cup quality sharks, or try to jag a final win to lead into the offseason?

I would strengthen the lower grades.

• TIGERSMURF it looks like not only have our 1st grade given up but also are fellow forum players, no one seems to give a rats ar**. sad but its the season we have had, I guess.

• ForumSupporter

Whomever is eligible to play for the respective side in the finals will play …I’d imagine

• i think it’s rubbish that players who are u20 arent allowed to play for their nyc sides because they played too much first grade. it’s not their fault they are too good for their age group.

not sure if moses or lodge are still eligible though. would be a massive boost if they are.

• @bp tiger:

TIGERSMURF it looks like not only have our 1st grade given up but also are fellow forum players, no one seems to give a rats ar**. sad but its the season we have had, I guess.

Bad attitude has been highly infectious throughout the club for the past eight to ten weeks. Who, if anybody, will turn it around for 2015?

Recent Topics