UFC 177 Dillashaw beats Soto

• Just finished watching an epic fight Soto came in on very short notice to fight the Champ Dillashaw . Dillashaw got him in the 5th Round with a right kick to the head TKO.
    Dillashaw’s footwork is amazing and his continues jabs just doesn’t give his opponents time to get there breath the guy is truly a machine . The only fighter in his division not to be taken to the ground and Submitted.
    Great Fight

• @foreveratiger:

Just finished watching an epic fight Soto came in on very short notice to fight the Champ Dillashaw . Dillashaw got him in the 5th Round with a right kick to the head TKO.
    Dillashaw’s footwork is amazing and his continues jabs just doesn’t give his opponents time to get there breath the guy is truly a machine . The only fighter in his division not to be taken to the ground and Submitted.
    Great Fight

Can Dillashaw play centre ? Lol

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

• @hobbo2803:

@foreveratiger:

Just finished watching an epic fight Soto came in on very short notice to fight the Champ Dillashaw . Dillashaw got him in the 5th Round with a right kick to the head TKO.
    Great Fight

Can Dillashaw play centre ? Lol

lol wouldn’t put anything past him 😆 , i tell you what ? his fitness wouldn’t be a problem

• It’s a shame that Barao pulled out… Would have been such a great fight, but anyway.

• It’s a shame that Barao pulled out… Would have been such a great fight, but anyway.

• @shumbah:

It’s a shame that Barao pulled out… Would have been such a great fight, but anyway.

yeah i know , i was shattered when i found out

Recent Topics