Jersey

• At the ground at canberra, I saw a jersey i have never seen before. I have googled images of jerseys and cannot find it anywhere.

It was an old Balmain jersey one side and an old Wests jersey the other side, with a vertical join. Has anyone ever seen anything like this before ? It looked great !

• @genoshan:

At the ground at canberra, I saw a jersey i have never seen before. I have googled images of jerseys and cannot find it anywhere.

It was an old Balmain jersey one side and an old Wests jersey the other side, with a vertical join. Has anyone ever seen anything like this before ? It looked great ![/quote

It’s a home made jersey mate !!!

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

• Speaking of jerseys , most NRL teams have the grip dots on the front & side (ribs) on their jerseys these days . They’re supposed to help grip the ball when the balls held under the arm .We seem to be the only club not to have these grip dots … And as we all know our ball handling has been abysmal at best of late .
    Do any of you think if we had grip dots on our jerseys that ball handling & cheap turn overs would improve ?

• @hobbo2803:

@genoshan:

At the ground at canberra, I saw a jersey i have never seen before. I have googled images of jerseys and cannot find it anywhere.

It was an old Balmain jersey one side and an old Wests jersey the other side, with a vertical join. Has anyone ever seen anything like this before ? It looked great ![/quote

Well, props to the guy who made it. It really stood out.

• @genoshan:

@hobbo2803:

@genoshan:

Well, props to the guy who made it. It really stood out.

Yeah his mrs must be a great seamstress ! I would trust my mrs to butcher two jerseys to try and make one 😆

Recent Topics