The final Round

• One round left boys and girls, and its shaping up to be a bumper. Pretty much every spot is up for grabs, positionally. We got 3 teams vying for the Minor premiership. 2 teams outside the top 4 still a realistic shot at the top, and 2 teams outside the 8 who can still sneak in if results go their way. So lets break it down.

. On Thursday we have Souths v Roosters, a potential play off for the Minor Premiership. The winner will finish in top spot should Manly slip up to the Cowboys.

. Friday we have Storm v Broncos. For the Storm, they can still sneak into the top 4 should they win and both the Cowboys and Panthers lose. For the Broncos its simple, they win, they’re in.

. Saturday is Raiders v Eels. Parra need to win and hope both the Broncos and Warriors fall over.

. Cowboys v Manly. Manly can win and secure the Minor Premiership, if they slip, they finish 2nd or 3rd. Cowboys can sneak into the top 4 should Melbourne and the Panthers lose.

. The Bulldogs even have a shot at the top 4 should they win and the Storm, Panthers and Cowboys all lose.

. The Panthers can secure a top 4 finish with a win, and potentially drop out with a loss if results go against them. The Warriors will most likely still be alive come Sunday night regardless of results, given they’re very similar points diff, only 7 points separate them. So lets say the Broncos win 16-10, the Warriors will need to beat the Panthers by more than 13.

Going to be a pretty interesting final round with so many possibilities for 10 teams. Will be entertaining to see how all the cards fall.

• Where does that leave wests tigers 😆

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

• ForumSupporter

You missed the most important Clash of all Wests Tigers v Cronulla Sharks

FTR…Roosters Manly Eels Storm Pamfers…will win

• I actually made a mistake. Its not as simple as winning for the Broncos, they have to hope if the Warriors win, its less than the margin they won by, plus 7.

• @Geo.:

You missed the most important Clash of all Wests Tigers v Cronulla Sharks

FTR…Roosters Manly Eels Storm Pamfers…will win

Eels will choke I reckon .

• Speaking of the points diff, and it being so close, and if the final round wasn’t already intriguing enough, here’s a spanner for you all. What if both the Warriors and Broncos win, and they end up on the same points diff. Who goes in then?

• @GNR4LIFE:

Speaking of the points diff, and it being so close, and if the final round wasn’t already intriguing enough, here’s a spanner for you all. What if both the Warriors and Broncos win, and they end up on the same points diff. Who goes in then?

Mid week play off ??

• I think it comes down to percentages. What the percentages are measured on, idk.

• Cowboys are the team to watch

If they can back up after the Monday and beat the Eagles they are a huge show

Also noticed we have now conceded more points than any other side

Good to see we topped the table for something

• ForumSupporter

For over Against X 100

Broncos currently 123%
    Warriors 120%

• I figured thats what it would be. Even the percentages are close. I think if they’re even tied, they start going off how many tries both teams scored throughout the yr.

• @Geo.:

For over Against X 100

Broncos currently 123%
    Warriors 120%

And if it is equal after that is it least conceded tries if memory serves

Could be off with the pixies with that one , just rung a bell for some reason

• If Broncos and Warriors both win Storm are out.

• assuming roosters vs souths isn’t a draw, manly will finish 1st if they win, 2nd if they lose.

as for the question about same differential… it then goes on %s, so the team with the better defensive record (but worse attacking record) would go through

4 huge games in the context of the finals… roosters vs rabbitohs, storm vs broncos, cowboys vs manly, and panthers vs warriors. I assume Dogs will beat titans, and parra will be raiders. also assume cowboys will beat the sharks tomorrow

• Banned

@GNR4LIFE:

Speaking of the points diff, and it being so close, and if the final round wasn’t already intriguing enough, here’s a spanner for you all. What if both the Warriors and Broncos win, and they end up on the same points diff. Who goes in then?

Also if Easts beat Souths by 1pt in their match they finish exactly level on for an against with a +227 point diff.Interesting to see if the same formula determines the minor premier if they are both equal 1st.

Recent Topics