Greg Eden asks for release from HKR contract

• Just reading an article about Hull Kingston Rovers fullback /utility Greg Eden getting a release to play in the NRL

The rumour is he is going to the Broncos :wtf

Don’t they have enough fullbacks ??

He is definitely moving to the NRL though

Can we cross our fingers and hope ??

• What are we going to pay him with Happy?

• @GNR4LIFE:

What are we going to pay him with Happy?

Well seeing that all the players are in one dressing room now since Fifita and Benji have left, we could lease the other one out

I’m not sure GNR anymore , I’m hoping with the left over cap money from Koroibete and Fulton

Surely we had our cap organized for 2015 before Fulton retired ??

Are we spending our full salary cap allowance for 2015 , who bloody knows 😕

• If he is a Fullback ? not required …. that position is covered , surely the injury god’s will leave us alone for a year . Need a centre
    Never seen him play , What do you rate him to Happy? a Greg Inglis or something alike ?

• @happy tiger:

@GNR4LIFE:

Well seeing that all the players are in one dressing room now since Fifita and Benji have left, we could lease the other one out

I’m not sure GNR anymore , I’m hoping with the left over cap money from Koroibete and Fulton

I think hat as fans of the club we are entitled to know something about our financial
    situation regarding procuring future players. Or is the club embarrassed to admit the money is all tied up on players such Lawrence?

• We must have some Money, Paterson,Fulton,Murdoch, Mr T, Koro & Anasta all gone.

• @foreveratiger:

If he is a Fullback ? not required …. that position is covered , surely the injury god’s will leave us alone for a year . Need a centre
    Never seen him play , What do you rate him to Happy? a Greg Inglis or something alike ?

Well I will quote Nathan Brown ex Dragons coach

He thinks he will be the English version of Billy Slater

Half decent wrap 😲

• @happy tiger:

@foreveratiger:

If he is a Fullback ? not required …. that position is covered , surely the injury god’s will leave us alone for a year . Need a centre

Well I will quote Nathan Brown ex Dragons coach

He thinks he will be the English version of Billy Slater

Half decent wrap 😲

Well maybe worth giving the opportunity? but i have full confidence in Teddy coming real good .
    I suppose depends how much the Lad wants $$$$$$ ,and the other question is do we have it ? you would have to think we do though ?

• QLD Cup for him

• I think people sort of missed my point

Its not signing Eden so much , but other players will come available from the Broncos in particular outside backs

We need outside backs

You might find that the Broncos look at releasing Hoffman , Vidot , Maranta

They are all better options than we already have

• would take vidot ( beast ) & hoffman ( if he will replace lawrence and not sook )

• Reece Robinson is being let go from the Raiders. He’s about the right calibre of a player we could realistically attract.

• @GNR4LIFE:

Reece Robinson is being let go from the Raiders. He’s about the right calibre of a player we could realistically attract.

That’s good , because I just recently rated him one of the three worst footballers in the NRL

He will fit in nicely then 😆

• @happy tiger:

@GNR4LIFE:

I know we are broke but I strongly believe we should be spending all our salary cap on players not on paying admin staff.

Looking at our roster there is absolutely no way we are spending our full cap in both 2014 and 2015.

• @Irvine:

Looking at our roster there is absolutely no way we are spending our full cap in both 2014 and 2015.

Pure speculation, gets us nowhere.

Recent Topics