Last Game - Who's goin?

• This is the Tigers last game and yep it’s against the Sharks,
    I am coming down from Brissy.
    Who’s on the hill (its meant to be a little wet)??/
    All fans are upset with the season but we have some great young players so I am looking forward to seeing a few of them in the last game.

• Yeh…I’m going. Will use my member pass one last time and will go to the members’ party (huh…more like a wake) before the game. Now THAT should be interesting!! I hope we get access to some of the key players in the demise of season 2014. I hope it’s a big venue. There’s plenty of them and plenty of us who want some answers before parting with our cash for next year!!

• I’m going. Despite the game, a Saturday arvo at Leichhardt gets me a little excited

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

• @LCA:

Yeh…I’m going. Will use my member pass one last time and will go to the members’ party (huh…more like a wake) before the game. Now THAT should be interesting!! I hope we get access to some of the key players in the demise of season 2014. I hope it’s a big venue. There’s plenty of them and plenty of us who want some answers before parting with our cash for next year!!

Lol it’ll be like a wake ! We should all wear our black suits and keep our heads bowed only to raise our heads when we hear the whistle blown … Then bow our heads again lol

• Will be there with pratten park.
    Predicting a touch footy type match, 36 - 36 draw.

• Yep I’ll be there with my partner.

• I’ve got this bad feeling that despite everything that Cronulla has been through we will lose

Reckon that Cronulla has more heart than us

And that is bloody hard to say , and I’m ashamed to say it

• @happy tiger:

I’ve got this bad feeling that despite everything that Cronulla has been through we will lose

The way Cronulla are playing tonight, they’ll put thirty on us

• @happy tiger:

I’ve got this bad feeling that despite everything that Cronulla has been through we will lose

Watching the tigersharks look leading the cowboys and ditto, not feeling confident at the moment.
    Is it me or does ayshford look a few kilos over weight

• @happy tiger:

Your right happy , we’ll get pumped ! The old firm of heighington / ayshford & politoni will carve us up.

• @happy tiger:

Happy all I will say is, the Shonks big comebacks this year was against the Bronx and Chokes with a similar squad. Ah the fuzzy feelings. 14 point result. 22-8.

• @Roysta59 and tigergirlz ,hope the team win for you,I have to work otherwise I would join you…travel safe and have a great time…

• @hobbo2803:

@happy tiger:

Your right happy , we’ll get pumped ! The old firm of heighington / ayshford & politoni will carve us up.

Junior Roqica MOTM as well

18 front liners out

And we are whinging

• @Blackpearl:

Will be there with pratten park.
    Predicting a touch footy type match, 36 - 36 draw.

Blackpearl last man Standing back on new Comp kicking off with a Shield to be won 😆 SERIOUS!!!

• @happy tiger:

@hobbo2803:

@happy tiger:

Junior Roqica MOTM as well

18 front liners out

And we are whinging

Heighnigton to kick the match winning field goal

Recent Topics