Raiders cleanout?

• Reece Robinson and Tom Learoyd-Lahrs headline a number of players who will leave the Canberra Raiders next season as coach Ricky Stuart begins a similar cleanout he orchestrated at Parramatta.

Robinson’s manager Sam Ayoub confirmed the outside back will join a Sydney club after falling out of favour with the Raiders.

Off-contract Learoyd-Lahrs has been plagued by injury and hasn’t played a single NRL game this year. He has been overtaken in the pecking order by Country representative Paul Vaughan and young giant Shannon Boyd.

The futures of back-rower Jake Foster and outside backs Sami Sauiluma and Mosese Pangai are yet to be officially confirmed, but it’s believed it’s unlikely they will be at Canberra next year.

Despite being in and out of first grade, prop Kyle O’Donnell has resigned for next year after moving to Canberra from Penrith this season.

Any interest?

• TLL has signed with melbourne confirmed today

• I’d take Robinson if he was the right price. Then again, I’d take Moi Moi and Willie if they were cheap enough.

• @Masterton:

I’d take Robinson if he was the right price. Then again, I’d take Moi Moi and Willie if they were cheap enough.

He’s hardly going to be commanding massive money.

• Learoyd-Lahrs signed with the Storm.

• ForumSupporter

Sami Sauiluma on the cheap

• Banned

Robinson was a good player….

• The right price for Reece Robinson would be pays the Balmain debt

He is garbage ,absolute garbage

We have better options here already in Keefy and Buchanan

And yes , I realize that Robinson is a winger

• Why do people in this forum say I’d take him if he was cheap ? That’s the reason why we are in current predicament . We buy non first graders cheap and try and play them like they are superstars . If you took a job on half pay cause the boys wanted to pay you unders would you perform at your best ? The raiders are down the bottom and they want to release these players , ask yourselves why .

• what’s the point in buying players when we don’t have a coach?

let’s hold off all the signing till we have a coach.

• Does the board have to OK any new contracts including players or can Mayer still do this ??

• “Off-contract Learoyd-Lahrs has been plagued by injury and hasn’t played a single NRL game this year”

Sounds like a Wests Tigers player alright! Sign him up!!

• Banned

Now we are in the dark on any signings since everyone turned against Mayer on Twitter… Bloody mad tiger supporters. Haha .

• @TigerWoods:

“Off-contract Learoyd-Lahrs has been plagued by injury and hasn’t played a single NRL game this year”

Sounds like a Wests Tigers player alright! Sign him up!!

The Storm already did.

• So with the big cleanout will Ricky have a squad for next year.

Recent Topics