Sharks vs Cowboys (Spoiler)

• Spoiled I suppose if anyone is at work tivoing it or something I dunno just being kind.

12 all at half time. This Sharks side is 12-12 at halftime with a side that put 30+ on us in two consecutive halves IN Townsville.

They are showing that name means crap. They have lost the penalty count and are 60-40 down in the possession too. What a performance!

If they play like that against us they’ll beat us by 30.

• ForumSupporter

Why couldn’t Heighno pick up that ball after the scrum in 2010 like he did that short kick off then…

• Ha Ha Ha - everyone needs to watch the kickoff when score at 19 - 12. Heighinton picks up a ball from a short kick off with the reflexes of a brown snake - a long way from the clown who couldn’t pick up a ball from the back of a scrum - he must have learnt something from the Tigers

• Well that was the best game of the season.

• I think it was the peptides that helped his reflexes.

• @MacDougall:

Well that was the best game of the season.

Yep awesome game … If the sharks play like that on sat ? We will get flogged 50+

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

• Fortunately I’d say they’d be spent as. Young guys can’t go through a game like that and back up five days later without feeling it.

• When Thurston was lining up for the kick he pointed to one of his forwards to run between the play the ball and the markers. Whoever it was was offside at the time and also may have stopped either marker from making a play at Thurston . That should have been reviewed.

• @MacDougall:

Fortunately I’d say they’d be spent as. Young guys can’t go through a game like that and back up five days later without feeling it.

We can’t talk Mac

At least they are having a dig

• @MacDougall:

Fortunately I’d say they’d be spent as. Young guys can’t go through a game like that and back up five days later without feeling it.

We’ll see … Gordon / feki / Holmes/ leutele will turn our backline into statues IMO

• Banned

We won’t get anywhere near them. Unlike us, the Sharks have not shut up shop for the season.

• @Flippedy:

We won’t get anywhere near them. Unlike us, the Sharks have not shut up shop for the season.

We’ve done more than shut up shop … I saw tumbleweed’s blowing across concord oval today … True !

• Going by that our pathetic mob will flogged, yet again. Seriously, if you take out two or three lucky wins that they had early on in the piece they get the spoon.

• @TJL:

Going by that our pathetic mob will flogged, yet again. Seriously, if you take out two or three lucky wins that they had early on in the piece they get the spoon.

That’s a bit harsh - true our early season form has helped us avoid the spoon but I don’t think our wins were lucky - we just don’t have the depth past the top 17. If we had gone through the season with the top 17 we would be playing finals.

• @GNR4LIFE:

I think it was the peptides that helped his reflexes.

Hahaha,

I caught the last 15 minutes of it…
    Close game. Surprised Sharks put up such a good fight.

Recent Topics