Medical staff
    Rehab staff

If you have EXPERIENCE in any of the above please apply UGENTY

Wests Tigers are also on the lookout for
    Centre
    Winger
    Prop
    If you have ANY experience in the above please apply URGENTLY
    Wests Tigers are in a rebuild situation at present , ex players , players mates , old farts , rejects , and persons with little or no brains need not apply ,
    I think this is how our add should appear ?

• Also wanted

Fans with positive attitude, good spirirt, actually willing to go to games, must have more then $20 to their name.

Others in your role have a history of abusiveness, stupid comments, self flagellation

• Boon boon
    Facts are facts , we are poor in all of these positions , open your eyes

Poor results , infighting , split board , mates and ex players in key positions ,

What would you do to fix the problems this club have
    I go to games , and as for the $ 20 , how people are off financially has no bearing on the team and it’s results , ps I own my house and an investment so $ 20 please

• @Boonboon2:

Also wanted

Fans with positive attitude, good spirirt, actually willing to go to games, must have more then $20 to their name.

Others in your role have a history of abusiveness, stupid comments, self flagellation

That comment is offensive. I am comfortable financially but when at Campbelltown or Leichhardt or anywhere the Tigers play, I feel for those who have probably forsaken a whole lot more of their spare cash than I have to be there and support this team as enthusiastically as I do.

To equate the right of fans to criticize the performance of the team with the amount of cash in their pockets is a disgrace. You need to retract what you have written.

• @Boonboon2:

Also wanted

LOL

Another ‘‘true supporter’’ yeh?

Positive efforts and positive footy on the field, a positive vibe right throughout the club from board to admin, coaching and down to players will see yoy get what you want….positive attitude- good spirit and a willingness to attend

Something seriuosly wrong with being positive about inclub infighting backstabbing undermining self preservation and efforts on field that would shame a kids team…but you go right on being positive…you true supporter you…show us the way

😒

• I just wish all this would go away and we start playing like a top 8 team.
    Its amazing how things just get from bad to worse when the players dont perform on field,
    We could have forgiven all the politics and in-fighting if we were playing finals footy this year .

• That is true ‘Love’, but the “politics and in-fighting” has had a major influence on why we’re not playing finals football this year and that cannot be forgiven. Unfortunately it won’t just go away either.

Recent Topics