Lloyd Perrett

Users of the kennel website have made claims that we have offered him a deal with the promise of more game time.

Not sue of the credibility behind this, however…. he is an up and coming star, I would not be upset by this

Thoughts?

Well he is off contract

Could be true

But I’d rather get less game time in a winning team with a winning culture than come to a club who drops everything at the first sign of adversity

Do we really need more rookie props?

Lloyd Perrett (born 17 December 1994) is a New Zealand-Australian professional rugby league footballer for the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs of the National Rugby League. He primarily plays prop.

Born 17 December 1994 (age 19)
Hamilton, New Zealand
Height 192 cm (6 ft 4 in)
Weight 113 kg (17 st 11 lb)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lloyd_Perrett

I wonder if Dogs fans are starting to view us like we view the Sharks ??

I hope so.

My aunty was speaking to marry taupaus mother in law on the weekend. They were at the same event.

She was saying that Marty absolutely loved the tigers, it felt like a family rather than just work. so this would be a good message going back to some of his former teammates at the dogs.

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

I think all 400 Top 25 NRL players should play for Us

So which coach promised him more game time?

@Demps:

Users of the kennel website have made claims that we have offered him a deal with the promise of more game time.

Not sue of the credibility behind this, however…. he is an up and coming star, I would not be upset by this

Thoughts?

Promised more game time on the field or behind the goal posts?

I have no further info…
Just some claims made by doggies fans on the kennel…

They;re from NZ , weirdo

AHHAHA he lives there mate

is he your neighbour?
lol, i don’t even want to know how u know this.

some time ago on this forum the name of Lloyd perrett was leaving Canterbury and the west tigers were interested is there any more news . I like the guy and thing he be a good fit for us