Manaia Cherrington

• He is good. Real good.

He’s a definite first grade hooker. I really hope that we don’t lose him just because Farah is here. Farah is fading fast, and is a negative influence on the side and we have a ready made replacement already. Cherrington will be NRL ready in 2015. Does he get game time? If not he could go the way of Koroibete.

Concerning.

• He is very good

But I’d like to see him spend some time coming off the bench and playing when Farah is playing SOO (assuming he gets picked )

Maybe 12-15 games would be good for 2015

I think having a virtual rookie spine would be asking for trouble

• He’s legit.
    Future of the club, a def keeper.

• Farah is here for 3 more and Cherrington will get a few cnances here and there during that time.

We can’t throw him in the deep end with Moses and brooks- our spine will have an average age of 20.

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

• I wasn’t suggesting he replace Farah. I was suggesting he get game time, and enough of it to satisfy him, with a nice contract upgrade to go with. We need to hold onto him. We’re not going to find a hooker better than him to replace Farah when the time comes.

• @MacDougall:

I wasn’t suggesting he replace Farah. I was suggesting he get game time, and enough of it to satisfy him, with a nice contract upgrade to go with. We need to hold onto him. We’re not going to find a hooker better than him to replace Farah when the time comes.

100%
    He’s in the plans, hopefully

• Looking forward to seeing him in NSW Cup next year. Hopefully he gets the starting spot ahead of Luani.

• @MacDougall:

I wasn’t suggesting he replace Farah. I was suggesting he get game time, and enough of it to satisfy him, with a nice contract upgrade to go with. We need to hold onto him. We’re not going to find a hooker better than him to replace Farah when the time comes.

fair enough… i think he’s signed for 2 more years and i doubt we’ll let go of him. agreed, that he will need more exposure to 1st grade to keep him motivated.

• Luani is rubbish…
    Does anyone remember Dean Parata & Pat Politoni?
    Cherrington is the best prospect we’ve had in so long

• Farah has been playing badly the last few weeks. I hope Cherrington is selected tonight to play hooker in firsts. He deserves to debut.

• Agree cherrington is the future farah is a major contributing factor in our recent dramas and our season going down the drain he needs to be shown the door no one is bigger than a club it should be out with the old in with the new but with the board situation as it is nothing will change

• Did not see his name in the 20’s

• ForumSupporter

@rex2ce:

Did not see his name in the 20’s

He is injured…

He will definitely be the starting hooker for State Cup next season and Robbie’s back up …big future ahead for Manaia

• Anyone who thinks Cherrington should be picked in front of Farah has rocks in their head.

• We don’t need Farah anymore. With the squad we have there will be no premierships in the next couple of years. Always will be a club legend, but we no longer need to pay top dollar, wrong move by our club. The money could be spent on buying 3 other top players. They’re not in the same mould with Ennis, but both are team captains, do you think the Bulldogs got it right by signing Lichaa.

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

Recent Topics