13 Adam Blair

Interchange
    14 Sauaso Sue
    15 Martin Taupau
    16 Ava Seumanufagai
    17 Cory Paterson

here’s hoping they have one final dig for season 2014. 😒

• Banned

If they couldn’t be bothered having a dig last weekend, against a highly beatable Raiders team, Tah, then I doubt they will bother to dig in this week either.

• Tiger Sharks by 12. This season can’t end soon enough.

• My comment is, No comment!

• Banned

did potter really need to disclose that Hitchcox needed to go toilet in the first half of last game? what the?

• ForumSupporter

ye ‘Old Girl’ will get them home

• i hope potter and co got into hitchcox’s ear when he let wighton stroll past him for his first try and let him score under the post. gave an easy 2 points.

• God I hope we win.

• Banned

I’m glad Paterson has been given a go in FG in his last game of professional rugby league.

It’s a shame Potter has not used the last game of 2014 to give some of the other players a thing or two to think about in the off season like:

Drop Lawrence, Sirro and Blair to NSW Cup
    Promote Santi to lock, start Paterson 2nd row and promote Nathan Brown to the bench and Taukafa to wing with Akalua to Centre. …

At least these guys would have had a dig!…

Oh well I’m looking forward to Saturday…the Jumping Castle in Mary st park should be fun!

• ForumSupporter

Haha he couldn’t drop anyone of those players as NSW Cup are playing finals…they suck so much they don’t qualify

• @Geo.:

Haha he couldn’t drop anyone of those players as NSW Cup are playing finals…they suck so much they don’t qualify

Lol it’s true ! Imagine if say Lawrence got punted back into NSW cup ! The NSW cup players would dry reaching at the thought :slight_smile:

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

• Its like when you know youve had enough but someone convinces you to have one more drink….you know you shouldnt but you do and then your regret it to hell later…Ill be there

• Got nothin better to do

• I’m thinking about it.I have my membership tickets( won’t be renewing). I’ll have to fight my inner self to see if I get there.

• I’m still 50/50 on wether to go . As a product we’ve bought into , we should be complaining to the department of fair trading ……
    " product not fit for use " .

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

Recent Topics