Henry on hunt for prop, centre.

We can give him Galloway and Lawrence

titans already have roberts, taikarangi, mead, zilman, gordon etc. in their outside backs. if even one of them is leaving the titans, i hope we swoop onto them like vultures.

@tig_prmz:

titans already have roberts, taikarangi, mead, zilman, gordon etc. in their outside backs. if even one of them is leaving the titans, i hope we swoop onto them like vultures.

Only Roberts is a centre out of that lot no wonder they are looking for another with Big Dave T their number 2 centre this year while they lost Luke Bailey so they need a prop.

Can’t see them releasing any of the ones you mentioned except perhaps Takarangi but his utility value in the postions they are after means he is unlikely to leave

I always get concerned when the Titans get busy in the market because of all our Keebra kids. They might line up Heleta or Seve.

@Boonboon2:

@tig_prmz:

Only Roberts is a centre out of that lot no wonder they are looking for another with Big Dave T their number 2 centre this year while they lost Luke Bailey so they need a prop.

Can’t see them releasing any of the ones you mentioned except perhaps Takarangi but his utility value in the postions they are after means he is unlikely to leave

i think maurice blair is a centre as well. he’s quite an amazing player.
zilman can play centre as well. any one of taikarangi, roberts, zilman and blair would make a good centre. if they’re in the market for another centre, we should swoop onto any of their current ones imo coz all 4 are better than average nrl standards imo.

I wasn’t aware Henry had been given the gig for next season?

Announced today Fraze…3 Years

Takarangi would be a good signing can’t see him leaving though

@Geo.:

He wants to come back to sydney,Titans are prepared to let him go.

@Geo.:

Cheers Geo. Must have missed that.

Interesting thing to note about Henry’s appointment is that there was no immediate reversal of form. Usually when a coach steps down or is removed the team responds almost immediately on the field. The Titans haven’t seemed to have done that under Henry at all.

Seeing the Sharks have said they doubt they can meet Takaraingi’s asking price i highly doubt we could!

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.