Let's look at the future.

• Well fellow members of the Wests Tigers forum,after reading quite a few posts on our site Iam of the belief a vast majority of people just want our team to perform and be competitive each season ……I do agree wholeheartedly…However,I will wait and consider the outcome of the appointment of the new board,if Potter stays or goes and who the assistant coaches will be,new CEO if Mayer goes,there is a lot of maybes and questions I know. In my honest opinion I don’t know what’s in store for us and my hopes of a top 4 or 8 finish in 2015 may only be a dream,there is a heap of work and restructure to be done,my observation from forum members even though we freely argue and agree to disagree we are all passionate about our club,wether we support the team,board or coaching staff or not we are all Wests Tigers and we undeniably want our club to succeed,from my conclusions this the one factor that makes us stick together…Wests Tigers now and forever 😃 😃 😃

• OK…

The future;

1. Tedesco

6. Moses
    7. Brooks

9.Cherrington

13. Austin ©

• @Demps, agree but will we be able to keep them the way the club is run at the moment or will another club with much more stability inhouse and facilities snap the up from us??? :brick:

• ForumSupporter

@TrueTiger:

Well fellow members of the Wests Tigers forum,after reading quite a few posts on our site Iam of the belief a vast majority of people just want our team to perform and be competitive each season ……I do agree wholeheartedly…However,I will wait and consider the outcome of the appointment of the new board,if Potter stays or goes and who the assistant coaches will be,new CEO if Mayer goes,there is a lot of maybes and questions I know. In my honest opinion I don’t know what’s in store for us and my hopes of a top 4 or 8 finish in 2015 may only be a dream,there is a heap of work and restructure to be done,my observation from forum members even though we freely argue and agree to disagree we are all passionate about our club,wether we support the team,board or coaching staff or not we are all Wests Tigers and we undeniably want our club to succeed,from my conclusions this the one factor that makes us stick together…Wests Tigers now and forever 😃 😃 😃

What the…does this even mean… :crazy :crazy :crazy

• @GEO,to put it simply for you because you seem to play the sarcastic game,there are so many uncertainties about our future that I would want to have a team to support in the future,and be proud of the team and club not the rabble it is at the moment,anyone can be a smartarse when you hide behind a keyboard,must make you feel good…

• ForumSupporter

It was a serious question thank you for the clarification…I just found it hard to understand

Yes… Weats Tigers have a future

• Thank you GEO ,I was only trying to express my feelings towards the situation at the way things are at the moment,I get passionate at times and it irks me to see the way things are going for the club as a whole. 😃

Recent Topics