Tigers Clean Out

• http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/tim-moltzen-one-of-five-players-set-to-leave-wests-tigers-while-blake-austin-could-join-the-raiders/story-fni3gpz1-1227046863728

Buchannan
    Rowe
    Brown
    Luani
    Moltzen

All offered releases while a risk that Austin might go as he has been offered better with Canberra and lets be honest we all know that the 3 of them can’t stay long term as they are all first grade starting halves

• If Blair and Lawrence can join them, I’ll be content.

• Bit harsh offering Rowe a release. The kid has been fine when given a chance. The others are no great loss. I had big wraps on Buchanan last yr, didn’t think he was too far behind where Woods was when Woods made his debut, but he looks to have gone backwards at 100 miles per hr.

• @GNR4LIFE:

Bit harsh offering Rowe a release. The kid has been fine when given a chance. The others are no great loss. I had big wraps on Buchanan last yr, didn’t think he was too far behind where Woods was when Woods made his debut, but he looks to have gone backwards at 100 miles per hr.

Rowe has been appalling. Waste of space in our NSW Cup side, let alone NRL. He offers nothing.

• @pacman:

@GNR4LIFE:

Bit harsh offering Rowe a release. The kid has been fine when given a chance. The others are no great loss. I had big wraps on Buchanan last yr, didn’t think he was too far behind where Woods was when Woods made his debut, but he looks to have gone backwards at 100 miles per hr.

Rowe has been appalling. Waste of space in our NSW Cup side, let alone NRL. He offers nothing.

His problem is that he isn’t Tedesco. People were spoiled by Tedesco’s form at the start of the yr that anything less from his replacement was gonna be met with the knives.

• @pacman:

If Blair and Lawrence can join them, I’ll be content.

Its the end of 2014 and people still try to be cool by bashing Blair.

• @GNR4LIFE:

@pacman:

Blair is not worth 550k a season, not even close. He too could be replaced by many second rowers/locks who would make far less errors, give away far less penalties and runs for more than an average of 78 meters per game for a lot cheaper coin. He is poor and no where near worth the money he is being paid. A grub too.

• @GNR4LIFE:

@pacman:

@GNR4LIFE:

His problem is that he isn’t Tedesco. People were spoiled by Tedesco’s form at the start of the yr that anything less from his replacement was gonna be met with the knives.

His problem is that he would be the single worst outside back in the NRL. He offers nothing. No speed, no creativity, no size, no safety under the high ball, no power. Just bad.

• @GNR4LIFE:

@pacman:

I’d keep Blair … He came from a structured / winning team in the storm to an average side and we all expected miracles …
    Get rid of Lawrence and lulia and I’d be stoked.

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

• @hobbo2803:

@GNR4LIFE:

@pacman:

I’d keep Blair … He came from a structured / winning team in the storm to an average side and we all expected miracles …
    Get rid of Lawrence and lulia and I’d be stoked.

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

No we didn’t. On Blair, he is not worth 550k a season, not even close. He too could be replaced by many second rowers/locks who would make far less errors, give away far less penalties and runs for more than an average of 78 meters per game for a lot cheaper coin. He is poor and no where near worth the money he is being paid. A grub too.

This, apparently his ‘better’ season they say… pathetic.

• @pacman:

@GNR4LIFE:

@pacman:

Blair is not worth 550k a season, not even close. He too could be replaced by many second rowers/locks who would make far less errors, give away far less penalties and runs for more than an average of 78 meters per game for a lot cheaper coin. He is poor and no where near worth the money he is being paid. A grub too.

Whys he a grub?

• @GNR4LIFE:

@pacman:

@GNR4LIFE:

@pacman:

Whys he a grub?

• @pacman:

@GNR4LIFE:

@pacman:

@GNR4LIFE:

His problem is that he would be the single worst outside back in the NRL. He offers nothing. No speed, no creativity, no size, no safety under the high ball, no power. Just bad.

Think you need to go back and watch a few games from earlier in the yr. He was very safe, i’d say that was one of his greatest strengths.

• @pacman:

@GNR4LIFE:

@pacman:

@GNR4LIFE:

[quote=“pacman”

And this shows he’s a grub how exactly?

• And this shows he’s a grub how exactly?

Randomly throwing an uppercut to a player who isn’t even looking at him

Recent Topics