Kieran Jack

• Desperate times, desperate measures???

http://www.zerotackle.com/nrl/swans-star-considers-nrl-switch-14783/

Kieren Jack, the AFL-playing son of rugby league great Garry Jack, said he is open to the possibility of joining the NRL.

Speaking on Triple M’s Grill Team this morning, the Sydney Swans co-captain said he would definitely consider making the switch if approached by an NRL club.

“You’d never say never, I tell you,” Jack said.

“I mean I loved rugby league as a kid, I certainly did but I’ve found a path in AFL and I’m rapt with that, but I mean I can certainly see why players do it … it’s certainly a big challenge and there is a bit of a financial reward there but the challenge it offers these players … it can be really rewarding.”

Read more: http://www.zerotackle.com/nrl/swans-star-considers-nrl-switch-14783/#ixzz3CJSqQu8C

• No thanks

• ForumSupporter

What a load of crap this is….please

• Haha I know it’s never going to happen, and did laugh when I saw the article.

Seeing we already have Sironen & Moses, would (hypothetically speaking) signing Jack mean we would have the most next family generation of players ever to play at the same club. Yes, I know it was Balmain previously with Paul, Benny and Garry. Just thought it was interesting.

• he’s one tough player.

love watching him play. idk what it is about him that makes him so special though but always seems to do the right thing at the right time.

• Must be contract time or after a upgrade at the Swans. He would be on more money at the Swans than most NRL players and who would be mad enough to pay big money for a untried AFL players. Although the talk of letting Austen walk nothing would suprise me any more with our club

• He will never come to league, when was the last time he played it ?

We have signed players from Union who couldn’t make it in NSW cup let alone a AFL player who hasn’t played league in god knows how long

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

• Banned

Come on you negative nancies… its Gary jacks son. I’d be over the moon if he came here…do it tigers give us some sort of good news

• Ah no, no thank you

• Lost the plot

• @littletiger:

Come on you negative nancies…
    its Gary jacks son. I’d be over the moon if he came here…do it tigers give us some sort of good news

And?

I’m assuming this is a piss take

• Banned

@tigertye:

Haha I know it’s never going to happen, and did laugh when I saw the article.

Seeing we already have Sironen & Moses, would (hypothetically speaking) signing Jack mean we would have the most next family generation of players ever to play at the same club. Yes, I know it was Balmain previously with Paul, Benny and Garry. Just thought it was interesting.

Garry Jack was actually first a Magpie :mrgreen:

• Silly thread !

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

• ForumSupporter

@tigertye:

Haha I know it’s never going to happen, and did laugh when I saw the article.

Hughes clan got that covered at the Dogs…

• He’d be at retirement stage once he’d got to a stage where he was able to make a difference (If he could make a difference )

No thank you

Recent Topics