Who is in charge ?

• Now that the press is reporting that several players have been informed by the club that they are free to look elsewhere, etc etc the question I have is simply this:

"who is in charge, who’s making these calls, who is deciding our future ?

Especially in the knowledge that we have a coach who has not be re-signed, we are a club without a definitive board going forward (subject to the confirmation of the NRL appointed independents), question marks over the present assistant coaches beyond this season, and now an ad on seek.com that suggests that we as a club are (professionally??) seeking an appointment of a Football Manager?

So again I say, who is in charge?
    Who is responsible for what is happening?

• ForumSupporter

CEO Grant Mayer
    Recruitment and Retention Warren McDonnel

• Tiger-one and Geo,if we are advertising for a football manager and Mayer is already making calls on player movements or who ever is and we still haven’t a coach for next year,isn’t that a bit premature at this stage,if internal factions are already at work why bother to employ a football manager…unless they know more than their letting on(remember Mayers media silence)… :wtf

• @Geo.:

CEO Grant Mayer
    Recruitment and Retention Warren McDonnel

well McDonnell is the clown who resigned Brown, molzten, luani and rowe and he brought Buchannan to the club just 2 years ago. He should be on this list and maybe even at the top of it.

• ForumSupporter

Don’t disagree bp…but who re-signed Farah Woods Cherrington Akauola Nofoluma Sironen Lodge Sumanufangai Brookes and Moses

• Well MacDonnell was not going to be involved in the recruitment or retention of anyone in the Top 25

They threw that out the window pretty quickly , he was involved in the Tedesco negotiations

• Banned

Who is in charge? Why, the Illuminati of course!

• @Flippedy:

Who is in charge? Why, the Illuminati of course!

No mate, they were decision makers

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

• I don’t think it matters who is in charge at the moment as long as it’s not the current board and the decisions being made make sense. Creating the General Manager of Football Operations is an important reform as is preventing from the board from directly appointing and axing the head coach. Allowing blokes like Rowe, Luani, Moltzen, Buchanan and Brown the opportunity to seek contracts elsewhere is a good move too. None of them are in the clubs future and deserve the chance to look for a new club now while they still have a year of support from their current contracts with the club. Allowing Blake Austin the opportunity to go elsewhere is also a good move. He’s proved his class on and off field and is too good for this club.

• @tiger_one:

Now that the press is reporting that several players have been informed by the club that they are free to look elsewhere, etc etc the question I have is simply this:

"who is in charge, who’s making these calls, who is deciding our future ?

Especially in the knowledge that we have a coach who has not be re-signed, we are a club without a definitive board going forward (subject to the confirmation of the NRL appointed independents), question marks over the present assistant coaches beyond this season, and now an ad on seek.com that suggests that we as a club are (professionally??) seeking an appointment of a Football Manager?

So again I say, who is in charge?
    Who is responsible for what is happening?

therein lies the problem.
    Who’s on 1st, whats on 2nd & whys on 3rd. i

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

Recent Topics