An NRL first at the Tigers v Sharks game

• Heard on the radio this morning that we will have the first ever womens touch judge at NRL level

I’ve forgotten the young lady’s name but she is actually from CQ Tigers neck of the woods

She is a Rockhampton girl

Its come back , Belinda Sleeman

Good luck Belinda and make sure you look after the Tigers , we will need all the help we can get

• About time.

• ForumSupporter

Awesome…get em onside you sweet

• @happy tiger:

Heard on the radio this morning that we will have the first ever womens touch judge at NRL level

I’ve forgotten the young lady’s name but she is actually from CQ Tigers neck of the woods

Good luck Belinda and make sure you look after the Tigers , we will need all the help we can get

I hope she’s a better looker than most of the sheilas up here.

Did I say that out loud?

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

• @cqtiger:

@happy tiger:

Heard on the radio this morning that we will have the first ever womens touch judge at NRL level

I hope she’s a better looker than most of the sheilas up here.

Did I say that out loud?

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

Well she’s certainly not ugly CQ

We used to have a Rocky girl who used to post and she was extremely easy on the eye

Anyone remember Lethal Girlie ??

• ForumSupporter

@happy tiger:

We used to have a Rocky girl who used to post and she was extremely easy on the eye

😆 😆 Sorry to disappoint u Happy but that was not LG in her Avatar…Cq description would be more apt…

• @happy and cq,I wish the young lady all the best hope she officiates a great game…while we are on the subject about her being a looker…the other day my gorgeous little wife says to me,your footy sides crap,the club as a whole is crap what the hell have you got going for you …I said well love we got a hell of a cheer squad… 😆 😆 : :mrgreen: 😃

• Banned

I couldn’t give a rats what she looks like, as long as she can do the job.

• @Geo.:

@happy tiger:

😆 😆 Sorry to disappoint u Happy but that was not LG in her Avatar…Cq description would be more apt…

I’m not game to ask how you know Geo ??

• @Flippedy:

I couldn’t give a rats what she looks like, as long as she can do the job.

LOL. Your’e a special kind a guy Flippedy! Totally agree 😉

• The first females to be included in the Referee Elite Performance Unit Squad for referees (L-R) Belinda Sleeman and Kasey Badger, will create NRL history.

• That makes it harder to yell at them. Lol :roll

• @innsaneink:

The first females to be included in the Referee Elite Performance Unit Squad for referees (L-R) Belinda Sleeman and Kasey Badger, will create NRL history.

I think they should have moved the girls a bit more to the left before taking the photo.

• LOL

Squirter badger

• @innsaneink:

LOL

Squirter badger

😉 I was trying to be a bit more subtle than that Ink. I’d imagine she will be able to mark the 10 mtrs without even lifting her flag.

Recent Topics