NEW BOARD!

May this be the start of a positive new era 🙏

Yay it’s about time lets just hope it’s not too late that next year will be a write off aswell

Yeah,hope it can add some stabllity to the JV,fingers crossed.
Not a great start when the Penelope Pitstop character fronted the Media and confidently said that no decision had been made on the coach for next season,gee,this Woman is really on top of everything.

I just hope we don’t end up in the same position as last year where our new coach arrives the day pre season begins

@Basil Tiger:

Yeah,hope it can add some stabllity to the JV,fingers crossed.
Not a great start when the Penelope Pitstop character fronted the Media and confidently said that no decision had been made on the coach for next season,gee,this Woman is really on top of everything.

They have their FIRST meeting tomorrow, what would you expect from them on their first day. I’d be worried if they charged in and ran around yelling about all the things that they were going to do.hopefully we now have professional adults in charge , and they willmake considered decisions that are in the clubs interest instead
of flapping their gums to appease the beatings of disgruntled fans.
Thank god for the change

@goldcoast tiger:

They have their FIRST meeting tomorrow, what would you expect from them on their first day.

That’s exactly my point.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.