FAMOUS NRL BEARDS

Mansour’s is the best.

A few of our boys in the past have had some good ones.

ANY WTF USERS HAVE A BEARD?
I do,keep it short and neat most of the time but grow it out like a wild man from time to time.

Noel Cleal and Eric Grothe Sr immediately come to mind

Ray Price ,Geoff Robinson and Geoff Gerard come to mind

The King’s beard was pretty good also

Kirk Reynoldson had a pretty mean one.

@happy tiger:

I miss my beard

Don’t be upset, happy - I heard it is now growing out of your nose and ears 😆

I don’t miss mine, just glad I did it ten years ago before it was cool and when manscaping was the rage so I didn’t look like all these hipster wankers now.

Typical Gen Y rationale: I have a beard, I’m a real man.

@Cultured Bogan:

I don’t miss mine, just glad I did it ten years ago before it was cool and when manscaping was the rage so I didn’t look like all these hipster wankers now.

Typical Gen Y rationale: I have a beard, I’m a real man.

Unfortunateely had a cancerous growth on my lip and when it was removed it looked pretty ordinary (the scar that is )

So grew a beard to cover it up

crusher cleal, john McLeod- who had a stint at wests.

The ref from the Tigers v Sharps NYC game today. All he needed was a top-hat and he could of passed for Abe Lincoln. It was a badass piece of chin fur.

Kirk Reynoldson’s was the best. He didn’t pick up a razor for literally 2 or 3 yrs. I don’t like Woods’ beard. Idk if its cos i haven’t really been a fan of his personality change and the beard just irks cos of that or i just don’t like it.

For me Aaron Woods’s glorious beard is fantastic. However, Robbie’s one a couple of years ago looked freaking badaas, leb-style!

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.