Socks

• I may have missed a thread or what ever. But how come tigers had the colours of other teams on today. One had souths. One manly. And so on.

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

• It’s their Junior teams (read each players junior team)- They’ve done it a couple of times this year - for some sort of charity.

Thats why some of them had 2 different socks, as they played their junior footy at more than one club,

• the colours of their junior clubs?

• Club can’t afford socks

That’s why we have had this day multiple times this season

Next year we will have paint on jerseys

British Paints …… sure can

• Mufti day???
    Why can’t the NRL just leave the teams to play in their normal strip. These stupid special weekends add nothing to the game, and we have teams running out in everything apart from their pyjamas!!! But even that is not too late.
    If they want to have a fund raiser, let people know and they can kick the tin when they get to the ground. Sending the players out looking like they just failed in Play School is too stupid for words. Penrith in pink does not do it for me. Save it for Mardi Gras night.

• Banned

Speaking of socks, did anyone see the story the other day about the dog, who had a pain in his belly and when they xrayed him they found over 40 socks in his stomach! 😆 Can’t believe the family didn’t notice them all missing!

• @Flippedy:

Speaking of socks, did anyone see the story the other day about the dog, who had a pain in his belly and when they xrayed him they found over 40 socks in his stomach! 😆 Can’t believe the family didn’t notice them all missing!

Dog obviously was an embarrassed Saints supporter

• @OutbackJack:

Mufti day???
    Why can’t the NRL just leave the teams to play in their normal strip. These stupid special weekends add nothing to the game, and we have teams running out in everything apart from their pyjamas!!! But even that is not too late.
    If they want to have a fund raiser, let people know and they can kick the tin when they get to the ground. Sending the players out looking like they just failed in Play School is too stupid for words. Penrith in pink does not do it for me. Save it for Mardi Gras night.

Really? I love the pink panthers. 😉

• @underdog:

It’s their Junior teams (read each players junior team)- They’ve done it a couple of times this year - for some sort of charity.

Thats why some of them had 2 different socks, as they played their junior footy at more than one club,

What do they do if they played for three different junior clubs? Tie the 3rd sock around their forehead?

Recent Topics