Farah

• Banned

Was on track for his best ever year barring the elbow injury and then…. 😒

Finished the year with a disgraceful performance. Was his kicking game yesterday just taking the piss or was he serious with that stuff?

• I think he was serious ! That’s what you get from Farah these days . The way he’s going with his poor performances and pathetic attitude , he’ll be lucky to retain his blues jumper. .
    900k a year for Farah …. No thanks piss him off !

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

• It is all down hill for Mr Farah from this point IMO …his worst performances were not on the field.

• I’m hoping he gets a call from the coach he truly rates …Ricky Stupid !
    It would be the best decision for both clubs IMO .

• I can’t understand the hate

Made 56 tackles yesterday some of them were crucial when Gordon and Feki looked like they were going to slice through from kick returns

It can very hard to judge kicks in those conditions , sometimes the ball plugs , sometimes its skids through

We should of kept the ball away from Gordon I agree , but we got the points in the end

I imagine after 6 losses the confidence of all the players was down

• Agree with Happy here …

People are quick to ridicule him of late because of the way he’s been sulking off the field. But for people to then question his effort on the field when he’s still making 50+ tackles a game? Please.

He might want the season to be over, but to be making that many tackles with his body on the line constantly and coming up with crucial ones as happy said, takes effort.

• Rubbish– people keep pointing to his high tackle counts lately thats all hes got.
    Defense around the ruck is automatic, it takes no thought, its takes no scheming…its all auto…its instinct, its a nice stat thats all
    Instinct isnt effort, he is a spine member, all out attack rolls off him and its clear he’s been thinking about tomorrow for some time now

• He hasn’t been the only one to finish the season out of form (apart from his defence ) but I wonder what the last 6 games scores would have been against us if he wasn’t there.
    Never mind , some of you have made sticking it to him an art form so keep it up , hopefully he’ll put some egg on some faces next season when we get a coach who can actually have a positive effect on the team

• @innsaneink:

Rubbish– people keep pointing to his high tackle counts lately thats all hes got.
    Defense around the ruck is automatic, it takes no thought, its takes no scheming…its all auto…its instinct, its a nice stat thats all
    Instinct isnt effort, he is a spine member, all out attack rolls off him and its clear he’s been thinking about tomorrow for some time now

Exactly he is being judged by the tackles he is making as having a good game , that is about all he has been offering ! Anyway it is all irrelevant now …I just hope that Farah and his merry band of backstabbers like the choice of the next coach or the knives will be sharpened in the off season .And yes I blame Farah for a large part of what has happened from the Dragons game and think he should not have the captaincy next season!

• @innsaneink:

Rubbish– people keep pointing to his high tackle counts lately thats all hes got.

If you rewatch the game watch who stops Feki and Gordon from going all the way on kick returns , that’s not ruck defence

That is seeing something about to occur and putting yourself in the right position to tackle a much quicker opponent

I think for the Tigers to be a force in the future we need to see less of Farah in attack , not more

The problem is he can see our lack of penetration without Brooks and Tedesco and tries to take over

I*'m not saying Robbie has been at his best , but apart from Austin who has been at their best ??

• Since the Tallis debacle it is very clear to me that Robbie has not been happy on the field and I believe he has been in another zone as a result. Hopefully the offseason break does him some good.

• I would think that Robbie would be sitting at home wondering how it all went wrong. He has been blamed for the demise of 2 coaches now.

Sheens told everyone on NRL 360 that players sack coaches and although no names were mentioned, everyone thinks Farah and Benji.

With Potter much the same. No matter what he says now, or how he says it, his name is muddied with Potters situation.

Tallis still has his reputation in tact somewhat because his TV commitments haven’t been affected. In fact, he has grown in that industry because of what happened. A story is still a story.

Robbie is also in a well publicised feud with our CEO.

Then there was the infamous fence-gate at Campbelltown. What was he thinking? That was always a no-win scenario. So what he was told that Richards would be doing the after game interview? Why try and sneak out - guilt written all over it.

Anyway, he is still our Captain O Captain and I will still support him. I just hope that our off field leadership sets a much better standard. That will benefit Robbie and all the players.

Nuff said

• His kicking wasnt as bad as his passing. I expect more from dummy halfs in under 12s.

• Robbie needs a holiday …. To get away and clear his head and start afresh …

• Banned

@hobbo2803:

900k a year for Farah …. No thanks piss him off !

He isn’t worth the money at the moment is he. Nowhere near it.

I’d keep him but he is a lot like Benji in that his regular performances need to improve a lot.

Recent Topics