Time for a Keep Blake Austin thread yet ?

• I may as well start !!!

• @Magpie69,I have said numerous times this year,he has been one of our very best all season,how the hell they even consider getting rid of him is beyond me…

• At this stage I’m more concerned for his well being

Just looking at him suggested things weren’t well

• Even if you favour a Farah-Brooks-Moses-Teddy spine, why would you get rid of the only player who can cover those positions.

• Do I have to remind anyone, that he received about 75 per cent of the votes from Forum members for the player-of-the-year? This player is a future NRL captain based on his efforts on the field and his exploits off the field.
    He will be a great asset at whatever NRL team he ends up with in the future.

• He’s contracted for another year. Potter wants him here. I think he’ll be staying.

@happy tiger:

At this stage I’m more concerned for his well being

Why so Happy?

• He has been our best player this year, and is beginning to be 1 of my favourite players. He’s not the fastest He’s not the biggest,But He gives his all everytime he steps onto the field and for that I would signing him on a 2 year deal with 1 more year in our favour.

• @NT Tiger:

He’s contracted for another year. Potter wants him here. I think he’ll be staying.

@happy tiger:

Why so Happy?

I’m not a Dr , but his knee seemed to be protruding out when he limped off

Could suggest a dislocated kneecap , which can result in ligaments being damaged

• @NT Tiger:

He’s contracted for another year. Potter wants him here. I think he’ll be staying.

@happy tiger:

Why so Happy?

I’m no Dr , but his knee seemed to be protruding out badly when he came off

Could mean a dislocated kneecap which can damage ligaments

• Banned

I doubt it was a dislocated kneecap. I’ve done it twice and its basically impossible to walk. Anyway its easily fixed - just bang it back in and you are good to go.

• Ice was on his ankle after the game. Strange place if it was his kneecap.

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

• @happy tiger:

Despite his ankle injury he looks pretty fine to me…
    Is there something else going on?

• @Masterton:

Even if you favour a Farah-Brooks-Moses-Teddy spine, why would you get rid of the only player who can cover those positions.

He still has 1 year left with us , The Club controls him for next year as he is still contracted to us , but for 2016 and beyond he controls his destiny as i have said on another thread if he see’s himself as a number 6 and we can’t offer that ? he will be gone .
    He is not going to hang around as a Utility , Adam Blair’s contract is up at the end of next year , we can maybe offer him the Number 13 jersey as his own , whether Austin see’s himself there will be up to him .
    My gut feeling say’s he will be gone after next year.

• If his defence is up to it, I think he has to play lock. We have enough size to carry a smaller forward, and I cant see them breaking up the Brookes/Moses combination, but he definately has to be in the team somewhere

• Oh, thats ok then,he has a contract……really means nothing these days

Recent Topics