Anything about board meeting?

• Does anyone know when the new board meeting is supposed to be held today?

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

• You answered your own question.

• ForumSupporter

Yes it’s today

• i think appointing a new ground announcer is high on their priority list followed by ball boys, hot dog servers and obviously the new gym layout.

• @Geo.:

Yes it’s today

You’re a fountain of knowledge

• @innsaneink:

You answered your own question.

Is this what we have come to?
    A simple question answered this way?

• ForumSupporter

@cqtiger:

@Geo.:

Yes it’s today

Tea and Coffee 7.30 for an 8pm start

• @Geo.:

@cqtiger:

@Geo.:

Yes it’s today

Can we afford tea and coffee or is it BYO tea ,coffee and tim tams ??

• @happy tiger:

@Geo.:

@cqtiger:

@Geo.:

Yes it’s today

Can we afford tea and coffee or is it BYO tea ,coffee and tim tams ??

That’s why it was set for tonight , so they will rock up well fed from home . 😆

Hey cqtiger , you getting on the last man standing Comp that kicks off next weekend ?

• I don’t know why but i have a stupid feeling we are going to appoint Tim Sheens as Coach next year , after blocker coming out with that statement 7 weeks ago (will all be shocked) then that Board meeting didn’t go ahead

• Haha I really don’t think so mate. Hope and think.

• @foreveratiger:

I don’t know why but i have a stupid feeling we are going to appoint Tim Sheens as Coach next year , after blocker coming out with that statement 7 weeks ago (will all be shocked) then that Board meeting didn’t go ahead

Lol you’re still putting stock into that statement?

• Happy I give up,you can’t help yourself can you,I’m sure Mayer would have stopped off and bought some generic brand so that we would have something to offer the new board,heaven help us if we spend to much on the first night….

• @TrueTiger:

Happy I give up,you can’t help yourself can you,I’m sure Mayer would have stopped off and bought some generic brand so that we would have something to offer the new board,heaven help us if we spend to much on the first night….

Actually he stopped off at HJ’s for some $1 large frozen cokes and bullied his secretary into bringing in some Kingston biscuits

Its all on twitter

• @happy tiger:

@TrueTiger:

Happy I give up,you can’t help yourself can you,I’m sure Mayer would have stopped off and bought some generic brand so that we would have something to offer the new board,heaven help us if we spend to much on the first night….

Actually he stopped off at HJ’s for some $1 large frozen cokes and bullied his secretary into bringing in some Kingston biscuits

Its all on twitter

😆 😆 😆

Recent Topics